Illarion Videos

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Darkshade

Illarion Videos

Post by Darkshade »

Hey all. Does anyone know where i can find some English footage of illarion being played? when i search it allways comes up with Dylucks game (looks good by the way) Or do non of the english talkers tape? this isnt for some or other project i just wanted to show my friend the game.
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Making a video of Illarion would be like making a video of growing grass.

No videos as far as I'm aware of.
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

There were a few one by PO Grant Rothman.. haha he was basically talking sh*t when he got banned. Not much footage of Illarion till the end when he showed himself ghosting somebody. :P
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Sorry for the double post but when I went to youtube and typed Illarion I got this video with Lexis Katarino lol.

Random Video in German. Start the video at 4:00minutes to see video of the game.
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Triple Post:

You should show your friends this
The Real Illarion
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

I DID type it in you tube but the problem is.... its in german
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

You just asked for a video who cares if it has German in it. The only other option is the gm exposed made by a person who was banned. There is like 15 seconds of footage at the end if I recall...
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

;] What i meant was i wanted to show him the roleplay. -just looked at the second one was hullava funny. makes me think of the lag on my pc-
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Grant Rothman's Vid

Start 50 seconds in and there is a crappy video of Grant Rothman getting owned by Arameh.
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

That's an old one from one and a half year ago on a RL meeting.

The talking is not so important. The funny thing is that those beers were foaming very strongly (as you can see) when you open them, a bit like a volcano, so we needed to drink off them very fast. And PO Rhianna was not able to do so because the foam always got into her nose so she almost puked on the table. Because it was so funny seeing me try they (PO Kranek) decided to film me doing this to put it on youtube. So well, here is the first romantic meeting of Rhianna and Vigalf in RL!

The best part in my opinion is when someone in the background says "It did not go as good as before, we need to repeat this!" and I answer "No, we have NO need in repeating this EVER. AGAIN."

This one is POs Vigalf, Wilf and Rhianna (the two in the last row and the second on the right) having some fun with RL friends of ours^^

And my personal favourite, the Marker men trying who can slide on a bench faster... ehm... I would love to say we were drunk back then, but well, we were not :roll:

EDIT: They are not exactly about roleplaying, but I think one can get what kind of funny people play that game ^^
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Look through the boards. I have already made a few but was told to do it AFTER the VBU as currently without the paperdolling no one would be interested.
Once the VBU happens if anyone wishes to be in the video please let me know. No one can wear the same, No OOC, No german text only english and heavy RP please.
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

I don't see why there should be no german videos! Small reminder to my american friends: This is a german game, even if most of us are polite enough to work on their english so that you can understand. How about working on your german sometime, hm?
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Rhianna Morgan wrote:I don't see why there should be no german videos! Small reminder to my american friends: This is a german game, even if most of us are polite enough to work on their english so that you can understand. How about working on your german sometime, hm?
Signed ;)
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Whoever does a german video does a german video and whoever does an english video does an english video. Who makes both is king. Who makes nothing...

Please, do not delay anything you want to do for Illarion because of some obscure three letters (VBU). You can train your skills in making videos and even now we welcome every new player. If we follow the argumentation "do not do anything to promote Illarion now because an update will come one day", we could as well shut down the game server and restart it when work is done.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Fair enough. I'll get on it :)
And about the German thing, I'm only following the set guide lines for the screenshots as I would expect the same rules apply E.G no same race + sex in one clip, no OOC, English text only etc.
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Guys dont discuss, it doesnt matter. I guess all promotions, videos and so on is welcome, doesnt matter in what language it is, if you only have to time and the skill to make it, then just do it.
In the audition, others surely help you, if you want it translated, altered and soon.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Alexander Knight wrote:Fair enough. I'll get on it :)
And about the German thing, I'm only following the set guide lines for the screenshots as I would expect the same rules apply E.G no same race + sex in one clip, no OOC, English text only etc.
The so called 'rules' for screenshots are way too fiddly and difficult for players to achieve without GM assistance.

But that said, there are some perfectly good screenshots that don't comply with them.