Questions about and for Gm's.

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

GM_complaint

Post by GM_complaint »

@Fooser:

I looked for all mails i got since june 2009. It seems, you are right. I have no mail of you, that i was able to read.

@Pellandria:

I do not know if it is a good idea to repeat your "complains" here in public, after your request was answered. It could lead me to the idea, that in your beliefs, the opinion of the staff of this game has no worth for you.

What do you want? Endless discussions about the same again and again?

Do not be suprised that you are ignored by more and more members of the staff because of this.

GM_complain is not a tool that can be used to make real own beliefs. It is not my work to discuss with you about the job of GMs/members of the staff in general.

I take a look at what happened, after something was going wrong (in view of the players). So i try out to reconstruct the situation and in talk with the GMs "we" analyze it and try to find a solution. But only in fewest cases i am forced to remove the made decisions of the GMs.

In most cases the GMs really do a good job.
In most cases the complaints are nonsense.
The most complaints are of the same persons again and again.

@All:

I am back after i was away the last two months to write my diploma-thesis. Be sure that open issues will be answered the next days.

~PO Lennier~
~GM_complaint~
Last edited by GM_complaint on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Welcome back Lennier. I hope your Diploma-Thesis went well!! =)

And take it easy for the beginning. I am sure you had alot of work and stress the last months. You have to recover first ^_^
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Fooser wrote:One time I sent a complaint about getting too much love from Aegohl, and I am 97% sure that no one looked into it
They let me leave the staff quietly instead of admitting that I was kicked out for loving you too much, Foosey =) <3 <3
Khaeos

Post by Khaeos »

GMs know what their getting into when they agree to the job. So they need to be more of a GM first then a player....I was a chat Mod in another RPG for 3 years believe it or not..... I stayed level 37 for a long time XD lol :P
And cheese does taste great!