a Resistance Meeting time?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

King Udan Trollbane

a Resistance Meeting time?

Post by King Udan Trollbane »

well, Alexander's been sending out doves and armed soldiers to everyone (pms) asking which time is good for a meeting and where it should be held. We're getting nowhere if we have to do this one by one, and only one person managing everything. Could we post good times for a resistance meeting against the Prince, so we could have the most we can at the meeting? only people who've been told about the meeting should post here times that are good for them.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Well obviously i can work around you lot because i got nothing to do :)
King Udan Trollbane

Post by King Udan Trollbane »

you talked about meeting at your 'home' Alex in your last dove, I don't know where that is, I think that Caelum would be a fine place.
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Deal with this ingame or through PMs. This is not an OOC matter. For my part, you could also leave a "post" somewhere in the wilderness of which every resistance member knows where to read this kind of post. AKA, an IC character posting on the RPG.

Have fun.
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Since Alex can't seem to read:

- Make a thread in the RP forum, where you RP this arranging. Stop posting this on General. This is NOT an OOC matter