Copy and paste

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

RayJ

Copy and paste

Post by RayJ »

If the in game text box supported copy and paste, I could use Google translater. This would help with communication problems. I use it for reading posts in the forum's and it works well.
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

It does support it. :) Shift-insert pastes anything that you have copied. (Press F1 to see the ingame manual... it'll tell you things like this.)
RayJ

Post by RayJ »

Yes, shift-insert does paste but I still dont see how to copy from the text box.
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

Oh! I see what you mean. That would be useful... *nods*
Olive

Post by Olive »

you can copy it from your characters 'logfile' under your profile, its actively written to, not sure if it has to be activated.

the Log file is a text document that gets edited every time somebody says or does somethgin gear you
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Right now its not possible to copy from the client. It's a client problem. As far as i remember, Nitram once said he will have an eye on it, maybe with the next big update? ;)
orgis

Post by orgis »

problem is, we keep building on and building on the "next big update" late them get trhough iwth the load they have then they can start on new things ;)

and I support this for when they aint finishing the already massive update :lol: