Liazrd sprites

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alexander Knight

Liazrd sprites

Post by Alexander Knight »

I know this is going to wind a few people up but i propose that we keep the male and female lizard sprites the same.
I mean if you get a snake of lizard you will not be able to tell the gender until you get it sexed and even then you can be given false information (My mums snake Rocky BalBOA had kids with Wizzy and we thought they were both male :|).
Dahinar Sharpeye

Post by Dahinar Sharpeye »

On the other hand, a lizard should be able to see the difference...
Damien

Post by Damien »

It's the colouring and shape of the neck scales. Every Lizard knows that.
Alexander Knight

But is there a way to slightly change the colour if you are a lizard?
Llama

Post by Llama »

You DO realise if you click on the character it'll give you a description starting with HE or SHE?
Alexander Knight

Yeah but the proposal is to stop them changing the sprite
Athian

Post by Athian »

Actually IRL it's quite easy to tell your male and female snake apart. Male snakes have some extra equipment (A mating spur, looks like a pair of little claws near the back end). And plenty of lizards and other reptiles are told apart with basic features (coloration's/scale patterns.behaviors) and general size of the animal.

However this has nothing to do with the Illarion lizards. New sprites would be wonderful and as you haven't even SEEN any new sprites for any of the playable races id suggest you make no more comments until you've actually seen something to validate your opinion.
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Athian wrote: However this has nothing to do with the Illarion lizards. New sprites would be wonderful and as you haven't even SEEN any new sprites for any of the playable races id suggest you make no more comments until you've actually seen something to validate your opinion.
I agree. Let the sprites come. :)