A few suggestions

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

squee

A few suggestions

Post by squee »

I know this might take some time to implement and might not happen any time soon.
I think players should be able to attack NPC's, and NPC guards to run after and attack the player, and tie up the player when the player gets struck to the ground, and the attacked NPC to attempt to run or defend him/herself.
And if the player escapes, every guard in the town the assault occurred should attack the player on sight, and the consequences should be worse each time the player attacks an NPC, if captured. And if the player kills an NPC, or escapes at one point then gets captured, the player should get in prison for a very long time. And I also think there should be prison guards and players should be able to rescue other players by killing them and pickpocketing the keys.
Last edited by squee on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thrym

Re: NPC's

Post by Thrym »

squee wrote:I know this might take some time to implement and might not happen any time soon.
You're quite right. It would not be seen in your lifetime, if it were to be seen at all (which I doubt -- this could easily get very messy).
squee

Post by squee »

Thrym wrote: It would not be seen in your lifetime
It doesn't take THAT long
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

squee wrote:It doesn't take THAT long
You know this how? You should know enough about programming to immediately tell that such complicated strings of actions are nearly impossible to implement with Java, especially with the current effort.
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

squee wrote:
Thrym wrote: It would not be seen in your lifetime
It doesn't take THAT long
I think you missed the point.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

"Better NPCs" is a suggestion on the same (basic) level as:
  • Mounts
  • Pets
  • Running/Swimming
  • Cleverer Monster
... they pop up every month or so.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Guard NPC are in work, the rest I did not understand. Attacking NPC is and will not be possible, for that purpose, we have monsters.