Read the news! / Lest die News!

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Nitram
Developer

Read the news! / Lest die News!

Post by Nitram »

I know just a few do but this time everyone should. Read the news on the homepage!

----

Ich weis das es nur ein paar wenige tun, aber diesesmal sollten es all. Lest die Neuigkeiten auf der Homepage!
Alsaya

Post by Alsaya »

Im Zuge der neuen Regeln, haben wir nun auch neue Regeln bezüglich Gilden. Diese sind ausgereifter und vorallem umfassender. Aus diesem Grund werden alle Gilden gebeten die neuen Regeln durchzulesen und das erfoderliche Konzept an einen GM zu schicken. Sollte das Konzept nicht binnen einer Woche bei dem GM Team eingetroffen sein, gilt die Gilde als inaktiv, der zugehörige Thread im Gildenboard wird geschlossen und das Recht auf eventuelles Eigentum ingame verfällt.

Zur Zeit aktive GMs sind:

Arien Edhel
Zak
Vaun
Mesha
Naerwyn
Alsaya

-------------------------------------------

With the new rules, we also have now new rules concerning guilds. These are fully developed and especially more comprehensive. Due to this, we ask every guild to read those new rules and to send the needed concept to a GM. Should the concept not arrive the GM Team within one week, the guild is counted as inactive, the thread in the guildboard will be closed and the right on any property ingame expires.

Active GMs right now are:

Arien Edhel
Zak
Vaun
Mesha
Naerwyn
Alsaya
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

:/

I wish you wouldn't destroy stuff :P

Even if it isn't being used, it's still more interesting to have on the map than a featureless field of green, and at least it adds some history to the island and acts as a momento. Adding diversity and history encourages roleplay.
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Call me nitpicky, but that rule you guys made about Pregnancy probation isn't on those lists.

Can i take it as though the rule's temporary?
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

I agree... but some places you guys missed out.... Goldberg Kallahorn Caelum ((Even though you chased people out of goldberg with a crazy dwarf and golem))
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Alexander Knight wrote:I agree... but some places you guys missed out.... Goldberg Kallahorn Caelum ((Even though you chased people out of goldberg with a crazy dwarf and golem))
What does this have to do with the rules?
Alexander Knight

Oh sorry i read it wrong, i thought you said IF the guild is inactive for more than a week then land will be taken :) Sorry :)
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

The pregnancy rule got dropped again. In case its needed characters that play the pregnancy in a unfitting way, those will be handled one by one.

Nitram
Alexander Knight

Nitram wrote:The pregnancy rule got dropped again. In case its needed characters that play the pregnancy in a unfitting way, those will be handled one by one.

Nitram
PMSL Samara wont be too happy. She had to have a miscarrage 2 days before her due date
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

So what? The rule was dropped NOW. It was valid before.

Nitram
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Nitram will be pregnant and I will be its offspring.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

I've got a question on that age rule... if you are already an active player in the community you don't particuarly care that someone is under 16, do you? otherwise I'm in trouble :oops:
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

ltgmkay wrote:I've got a question on that age rule... if you are already an active player in the community you don't particuarly care that someone is under 16, do you? otherwise I'm in trouble :oops:
I'm 12 and what is this
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

rakust dorenstkzul wrote:
ltgmkay wrote:I've got a question on that age rule... if you are already an active player in the community you don't particuarly care that someone is under 16, do you? otherwise I'm in trouble :oops:
I'm 12 and what is this
It says "recommended" age, and I think this has been around for a long time...
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Nah, otherwise I wouldn't be here, :P Started when I was twelve like Raku as well, o.O
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

it has been here since i started the game ages ago ;)
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

That's ancient. It was even there when I started. I thought the reason was due to the gore and sexual scenes and stuff, but apparently they're banned now too >_>. They also had a rule against watching TV while ingame :P .
Damien

Post by Damien »

It is not there because of gore and sexual stuff !
Please keep in mind:

The reason why this game is recommended for players above 16 is that a player has to be able to act somewhat mature in a roleplaying game like this one in order not to drive other players out of it ! (and usually get banned after doing so).

In short : the younger a player is, the higher the chance that he behaves childish or stupid. The more childish or stupid a player behaves, the likelier is the chance that another game (for example: www.hellokittyonline.com ) is suited much better for said player.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Dude, its even free to play! Wish i had the time to try it
Damien

Post by Damien »

...n00b ;)
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

heh so THAT is why it is good to read the rules when you join... :P although I don't think that it is exactly true to expect everyone under 16 to be immature... or so i've been told :mrgreen:
Llama

Post by Llama »

ltgmkay wrote:heh so THAT is why it is good to read the rules when you join... :P although I don't think that it is exactly true to expect everyone under 16 to be immature... or so i've been told :mrgreen:
Nor is it true to expect everyone over 16 to be mature. We all like to think that there is some exquisite_correlation between the two, but it seems this is not the case.

:)
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Well written! Bravo!
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

;_;
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Lol, sorry Alex, I just thought it was funny. *opens his arms for a hug* Still friends?
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Arvemor wrote:*opens his arms for a hug*
I'm his boyfriend and I get jealous.
Tanistian_Kanea

Post by Tanistian_Kanea »

ok. this may seem redundant buuuuttt i'm going to ask anyway.

for those of us who may not have read the rules within the last year or so.... what changes where made?
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Just go by the current rules. The past rules, obviously, are not in effect any longer.
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

MoonDust wrote:
I'm his boyfriend and I get jealous.
*Bitchslaps Moondust*

XD
Ortrud

Post by Ortrud »

Eine genaueres Regelwerk finde ich sehr gut.
Aber ist es wirklich nötig, daß alle Gilder praktisch sofort ihr neues Konzept vorstellen?
Ich denke da sollte es einen zeitlich größeren Spielraum geben, es ist ja nicht so, daß alle Spieler
ständig Zeit haben.
Bitte überdenkt das mit der einen Woche nochmal.