Axe's and meat

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alexander Knight

Axe's and meat

Post by Alexander Knight »

Ermmmm this aint a useless one iv been thinking about it for over 30 seconds :)

What if you could use normal axe's to chop down trees because its more realistic and maybe have more meat.. like if you kill a pig have leg/belly/back meat and if you kill a dragon you get dragon meant and its rare and expensive
Llama

Post by Llama »

"Butcher" skills have been suggested for ages -

However, what's the point of adding another skill to do something like that?

It overcomplicates matters for nothing. You're going to add 4 different graphics, which will need at least 4 different uses in cooking, and now every noob needs to carry an axe with them.
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

What would I want to do with dragon meat? Eating it? Putting it on the wall of my house?
Don't see the point.
Alexander Knight

Hadrian_Abela wrote:"Butcher" skills have been suggested for ages -

However, what's the point of adding another skill to do something like that?

It overcomplicates matters for nothing. You're going to add 4 different graphics, which will need at least 4 different uses in cooking, and now every noob needs to carry an axe with them.

No it dont need another skill but i think treefelling should improve your skill in the axe aswell... and dragon meat would be used in food which increases mana :)
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Alexander Knight wrote:food which increases mana :)
SOMEONE BAN HIM AGAIN!
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

uhm..i dont want my carpunter..urhm sorry carpenter to become uber good with an axe instead of more efficient when chopping down trees and chopping them up for logs. allthough the Lumberjack Axe which i found WAY back, dont know if it still exists in the game but, it would be nice if a Lumberjacks axe could be used for chopping down trees and not just as a weapon. if that made any sense?
Alexander Knight

MoonDust wrote:
SOMEONE BAN HIM AGAIN!
Well its true, unicors blood and meat is suppose to bring you immortalits at the price of your soul but it is also magical... the same could be said for dragons meat.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Kenneth Ladrus wrote:What would I want to do with dragon meat? Eating it? Putting it on the wall of my house?
Don't see the point.
Wear it! And pretend you're a lizard.
t would be nice if a Lumberjacks axe could be used for chopping down trees and not just as a weapon. if that made any sense?
Far as I know, it already works like that. Not that I know where Lumberjack axes come from
Llama

Post by Llama »

Alexander Knight wrote:
MoonDust wrote:
SOMEONE BAN HIM AGAIN!
Well its true, unicors blood and meat is suppose to bring you immortalits at the price of your soul but it is also magical... the same could be said for dragons meat.
And being kel ra qwan-ed should have a 5% chance of producing a permanent head scar and instead killing the caster :)

Which then gives you the ability to hurt your head scan when the caster is in a particular radius to you.

And then you write a book about it. Or 7
Alexander Knight

Hadrian_Abela wrote:
Alexander Knight wrote:
MoonDust wrote: SOMEONE BAN HIM AGAIN!
And being kel ra qwan-ed should have a 5% chance of producing a permanent head scar and instead killing the caster :)

Which then gives you the ability to hurt your head scan when the caster is in a particular radius to you.

And then you write a book about it. Or 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4