Huntsmans desire

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

AdamsJr

Huntsmans desire

Post by AdamsJr »

Is the possiblity of a huntsmens cottage available say around the tannery on the east side of Gobaith or may be down around the port where all the deer are. Or are we allowed to work towards having a structure built in that area.
Llama

Post by Llama »

If you have a large enough guild, you can actually collect enough resources to build one.

If all you're looking for is a depot to store deer-meat, you can easily hire a mule, put him down there and put the deer meat you collect into it
AdamsJr

Post by AdamsJr »

Looking for an old time huntmens quarter with area to work on leather of hunting equipment store supplies of course maybe setup a trade market for meat and different animal items like horns pelts etc just something of that nature. If not there than maybe when this whole war thing is over maybe putting one to use in one of the buildings outside Trolls Bane that may not be in use.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Well, building requires a guild. If you want to build inside someone else's property (ie a town for example) then you can build there ON YOUR OWN provided that you buy/rent/whatever the land.

So if you want to put a building in an unclaimed land - you need a large enough guild
If you want a building in claimed land - you just need to pay for it.

Either way, you need to pay for the building, so get collecting ;)
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:Well, building requires a guild. If you want to build inside someone else's property (ie a town for example) then you can build there ON YOUR OWN provided that you buy/rent/whatever the land.

Weren't the rules changed that individuals can't own buildings?
AdamsJr

Post by AdamsJr »

I wasn't trying to build one one my own I was making a simple in game request as to the possibility of a type of establishment that might be implimented. If I pursue this any further it will be according to the governing rules set down by administration.
Llama

Post by Llama »

rakust dorenstkzul wrote:
Hadrian_Abela wrote:Well, building requires a guild. If you want to build inside someone else's property (ie a town for example) then you can build there ON YOUR OWN provided that you buy/rent/whatever the land.

Don't remember this one. So I won't argue with you.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:
rakust dorenstkzul wrote:

Don't remember this one. So I won't argue with you.
Yeah its true but send a pm to the right people and who knows :)
tho normally you have to have a guild with atleast 45 members and have a guild page that has been active for over 3 months
but dot expect them to build it for free either you will have to have the materials and money ready
Llama

Post by Llama »

Alexander Knight wrote:Yeah its true but send a Ferrari to the right people and who knows :)
Fixed :)