Info gattering about Illarion Taverns

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rincewind

Info gattering about Illarion Taverns

Post by Rincewind »

Hey, you.

I thinked about write a IG Tavern's-Guide-Book. Maybee you feel like, giving me some informations about the taverns at Gobaith.

The Fluffy Sheep Tavern in Bane for Example. Who ist the owner? Who is the Barkeeper? Whats special there? How to find it in the big town? and so further...

I'm also interested in the other taverns of the isle! And maybee you have the idea for a nice tavern in Halfing's Lands or Salkmar?

Would be glad to get a PM or post in this topic.
greetings
Rincewind
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Well as far as right now I know Troll's Bane Tavern, The Fluffy Sheep Tavern, is -owned- by the town of Troll's Bane, it is run by Sssari Trisska, and its bartender is Borgate. It has a basement with rooms to rent, an outdoors sitting area, a fireplace, 2 depots, and plenty of seats.

Its pretty nice.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

There is a Tavern in vashikar, owned and operated by Athian I believe.
Greenbriar had one but not sure if it is active or not.
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Nordmark tavern

There is a tavern in Nordmark, owned by the Drachenklan. Its barkeeper is Hagar Wernson. There are no rooms to rent, but guests of the Mark can get a sleeping opportunity in the guesthouse.
Nordmen, the regular guests, prefer this tavern to the Fluffy Sheep, saying that the beer (being brewn by the Jarl's wife herself) is even better than dwarven one and that there are neither elves nor mages, say, better company. It is also easy to find: Head for Nordmark and choose the first house with a loud singing dirty fellah in it. There you are.
If you are a friend of the Markers, they might instruct you to bring your own mug if you want to drink anything in there. Oh, and about eating: Lets just say, don't try in there except a Norodaj whose name is NOT Hagar and whom you trust gave it to you.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Thank you for your help!

Maybee the Varshikari want to introduce their tavern too?
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

I think the Troll's Bane tavern's property of Silverbrand.. Definitely no promises on that, though. I don't remember who won that war... :P
Athian

Post by Athian »

Hmm somehow i never noticed this thread..

The Varshikar taverns official name is the SandSea. It has no rooms for rent currently but does have a basement that will be renovated in the future to serve as a personal dwelling for the owner, Athian (me ^^).

A full time barkeep (npc) will be hired on in the near future but Mary O'hannon is a barmaid of the Tavern and acts as a liaison for owner, as most of the population of Varshikar are old language speakers.

The tavern has an outdoor seating area in the front and future projects will concentrate on outdoor seating and arrangements due to Varshikar's limitations on space and the general pleasantry of Varshikar's environment.