Brrrraaaaaiiiinsss

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

Tanistian_Kanea wrote:why not make them a ghoul or something, but to help the players out give them a text like "you now have a hunger for blood, death and murder" if you want to get really script happy, script it so characters are slowly pulled towards a character they can see on screen (like to steps controlled forward, 1 forced backwards) then they start attacking, limited only to a list of words, stuff like that.

honestly though, in general i think the chance of being turned into a zombie is cool, but maybe only for older accounts, or something, ones that could be more likely to rp the situation correctly.
Which older account char gets killed my a mummy/zombie/whatever this thing is supposed to be?

I mean, even if he makes a totally weak chars he knows he cant beat mummies and doesnt try. Just if we WANTS to become a zombie ;-)
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

No vampires IG, why zombies than?

I don't get it, because it's cool?
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Jupiter wrote:No vampires IG, why zombies than?

Because Dawn of the dead is a better movie than Twilight.
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

Why not adding Vampires and Werewolves as special races? ;-)
They can use their powers when midnight arrives... *muhahahahar*
Llama

Post by Llama »

rakust dorenstkzul wrote:

Because Dawn of the dead is a better movie than Twilight.
Also because if they put vampires, they'd waste a lot of graphics processing for the sparkles
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

If you want a zombie character, then send a pm to a gm about it as a quest. They will give you rules about it. Then you have to come up with some reasonable rp over it. And when your zombie ends up hacked into little tiny bits, you get to accept the fact that your undead parade is done.

This is my opinion on the matter.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

why not just make this idea into a quest?

Not EVERYTHING has to be set in stone, *facepalm*, just make a quest out of it!
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Because vampires suck. SCNR :-P

I'd prefer to keep long term changes of avatars as part of a quest.
Joxini Baenra

Hmm

Post by Joxini Baenra »

Not quite sure about this... Maybe there could be something at the guy near the graveyard.. Instead of him being a Graverobber or whatever he is he could be a priest and have a Cross. If you buy the cross you cannot be turned into a Zombie. If you do not even one hit by a mummy gives you the "Zombification"!! Woah! The only way to cure is to use the cross on the mummy and the reason you know its a person is because it wanders around town. Anyone that gets bit by that mummy gets the disease unless they use a cross on themselves before it sets in... Thus getting some RP out there and also maybe causing raids instead of stupid "Mummy of madness" raids where everyone gets killed any noone can help it. :twisted:

EDIT: to make sure everyone is not zombies you could make it so 24 hours later they "Come out of the state they were in" And whatnot

EDIT2: Make it really easy to kill the mummy but if it waits 1 minute or so it gets revived.
Llama

Re: Hmm

Post by Llama »

Joxini Baenra wrote:maybe causing raids instead of stupid "Mummy of madness" raids where everyone gets killed any noone can help it. :twisted:
Actually mummy of madness raids don't mean everyone gets killed.

Mummies are weak, if you lead them out of town instead of KILLING them, you'll be safe until its safe to kill them.
-
Also while the rest of your suggestion is a good idea, it depends on the original suggestion here, which isn't a very good thing to implement.