Golem

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Dangron

Golem

Post by Dangron »

"You had a vision of golem beating you, but you didn't even get a scratch. Maybe you should really try this today?!" .... I got this message when I logged in along with "You shouldn't sit down.." Does this really mean I can fight a golem? Or I will get ghosted as soon as he sees me? I trained fighting a lot lately by the way.
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Those are humorous messages that show you whether the char is having a good day or bad day. A good day means some attributes (such as strength, dexterity, etc...) has an increased value, and a bad day means some attributes have a decreased value. It's up to you to decipher what attribute increase or decrease that message is referring too :P

So no, it doesn't literally mean you can fight a golem without getting a scratch.
Dangron

Post by Dangron »

abcfantasy wrote:Those are humorous messages that show you whether the char is having a good day or bad day. A good day means some attributes (such as strength, dexterity, etc...) has an increased value, and a bad day means some attributes have a decreased value. It's up to you to decipher what attribute increase or decrease that message is referring too :P

So no, it doesn't literally mean you can fight a golem without getting a scratch.
Lol thanks I was on my way to search for golem :P
Krest

Post by Krest »

I got that message so I went to fight a golem... i could never beat one and I did it this time! :P
Llama

Post by Llama »

Disclaimer: We take no responsability for any damage occured through following the advice given by those messages. They are meant for entertainment purposes only. Not suitable for children under 3, small parts may be choking hazard.
Alexander Knight

Hmmmm

Post by Alexander Knight »

Larmmmmmma Face (Sorry Had To do That)
Llama

Re: Hmmmm

Post by Llama »

Pazel wrote:Larmmmmmma Face (Sorry Had To do That)
I'm the person with the most posts on the forum, and you had to revive an old thread to do that ;) ?