How did you find out about Illarion? / Wie hast du von...

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

How did you find out about Illarion? / Wie hast du von Illarion erfahren?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:24 pm

A different online roleplaying game's community member recommended it / Ein Spieler eines anderen Online-Rollenspiels hat es empfohlen.
3%
Search engine like Google (please specify keywords) / Suchmaschine wie Google (bitte Suchbegriffe angeben)
25%
A real life friend, collegue or family member told me about it / Ein Freund, Kollege oder Familienmitglied aus dem "wahren Leben" erzählte mir davon.
29%
Found it on a different website (please specify) / Ich habe Illarion auf einer anderen Webseite gefunden (bitte angeben)
8%
Found it in a top list or link container (e.g. Mr. Wong) / Ich habe Illarion auf einer Topliste oder in einem Linkcontainer (Mr. Wong o.ä.) gefunden
10%
A member of a roleplaying community recommended it / Ein Mitglied einer Rollenspielergemeinschaft hat es empfohlen.
2%
I remember Illarion from the past, I got banned and now I am back / Ich kenn Illarion von früher, ich wurde gebannt und jetzt bin ich wieder da.
No votes
Other (please specify) / Was anderes (bitte erläutern)
8%
I cannot remember but want to vote, too. / Weiß ich nicht mehr, aber ich will auch abstimmen.
16%

Total votes: 101

Yvanna

Post by Yvanna »

Most of my family plays online games - most of which I wasnt even slightly interested in. They seemed mostly to involve lots of PK'ng and no role playing at all in spite of being called RPG's
Being a DnD player from waaaaay back (and frequently the DM for my group) I actually knew what roleplaying can be.

Finally, sick of being the odd one out all the time :) I went looking (via Google) for a free ROLEPLAYING game. The emphasis being on roleplaying.
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

Yvanna wrote:I went looking (via Google) for a free ROLEPLAYING game. The emphasis being on roleplaying.
This for me too. :)

I dont play Illarion anymore, but i'll still recommend it to anyone asking about this type of game.
Firedragon

Post by Firedragon »

I did a google search. I was looking for games that work with Linux.
AdamsJr

Where I found Illarion

Post by AdamsJr »

I found Illarion on rpg.com was Looking for a game that didn't have all the hype of the others and one that centered around actual roleplay where you live out your character llife however you wanted without having to juggle different attributes and different classes in order to be fulfilled in you endeavour to pursue your characters nature.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Thread Resurrection

Was looking for a MMORPG and had loads of different sites up and one gave me Illarion and from there i was hooked like a junkie
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Resurrection is when you take something that died (usually recently) and bring it back to life with the intention that it will live for a decent period of time afterwards.

Necromancy is where you desecrate the memory of a peaceful corpse by dragging its flesh up through the dirt and commanding it to your will briefly, before it ends up as a pile of bones on the floor shortly afterwards.

This is necromancy.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Then I'm evil :P get over it