Neuer Spieler / New Players

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Fionandean,
also from me, your post is the most valuable piece of feedback I read during the last few years. Your points of criticism are all valid and, I hope this became clear by the posts above, are commonly agreed with by the Illarion staff. Individual players matter a lot and everyone's point of view can have a huge impact on future developments.

I want to second the posts above, each day, we try to take small steps towards a better game. Illarion has changed direction towards a friendly game where you shall not be hassled by barriers, walls and annoyances - but get all the freedom you need to roleplay.

If you want - support us in this mission by stating your honest opinion on anything. Even if some "forum rats" might state their disagreement once in a while, be sure, the Illarion staff considers every feedback and is willingly to depart from old paths, to find new ways to improve your fun.