a ranged weapon that can be made from "Druids"

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Youchimitchu

a ranged weapon that can be made from "Druids"

Post by Youchimitchu »

I had the rp idea so i think it would be cool to have

pouches filled with powdered acid ((like poison damage except its acid and deals one time damage))

and thrown firebombs ((that only go off in the square they are thrown into and 50% chance of starting a fire field ))

this items would beheld in hand and used as ranged weapons so the weapon for throwing weapons is needed.
Any thoughts?
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

I'm not sure if that was already included in the first version of the druids system. If it was your proposal is already in the game. Just with far far far more effects.

If not its planned, just with far far far more effects :wink:

Nitram
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

There are "Wurfkörper" (do not no their english name). The name says you can throw it.. but I do not know how to or if it even works or if I need the right recipes to do anything at all with the bottle.
It is currently this way that you can put the bottel to the garbage after you created a "Wurfkörper".
Just an other little mistake in this great system, I guess. :P
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Jupiter wrote:There are "Wurfkörper" (do not no their english name). The name says you can throw it.. but I do not know how to or if it even works or if I need the right recipes to do anything at all with the bottle.
It is currently this way that you can put the bottel to the garbage after you created a "Wurfkörper".
Just an other little mistake in this great system, I guess. :P
Wurfkörper"...Is this the 'misile' ? have one w/ that name and figure out how or if it works or what it does...