Special Races application :Goblin

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

donaideenn

Special Races application :Goblin

Post by donaideenn »

I am requesting permission to gain a Goblin character. I shall answer the common questions outlined in the News from the Illarion Home page.
I would name him Grimgit. He would interact with other specifically orcs, in a scared or shaken manner, due to the fact that orc clans are known to take goblins as slaves. To all other races he would act rather neutral, he would speak rather rough common because he wouldn't have learned much, only goblin/orcish.

I wish to play as a Goblin becuase they are something new, to me, and I would like to have a chance at playing one, that perhaps becomes a slave to some of the Orc Clans in the game. I just like the "openness" that the goblin race allows, like the goblin could fit well for a shaman or servant of an Orc clan. I just wish basically to play one because it would be something fresh and something new to try.

Thanks.
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Hi,

The applications are meant to be private, and sent to GMs. I'm not a GM however, but I personally like the sound of your goblin. Good luck in your application!

Try sending it to Aegohl: http://illarion.org/community/forums/pr ... ost&u=4462

Hope this helps :)

A fellow goblin.
Revan

Post by Revan »

It is not that big of a deal really. PM me your www.illarion.org account name so I can have a look.

~~Revan