Quest - The lost crown - Annoucement

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kadiya

Quest - The lost crown - Annoucement

Post by Kadiya »

We are really sorry to all involved players in that quest for the quest break since the last days.
GM Garou becomes sick and she feels not better until now.

We will try to manage the quest end next weekend in the hope, that she is able to go online then. If not we must see if we either breaking off the quest or go one and let another gm "cast" Ani and try to give him all informations and maybe logs of the past.

Anyway...I just want to inform you about this situation, so that you don't wonder about the "lazy" gms :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wir möchten uns bei allen beteiligten Spielern für die Questpause in den letzten Tagen entschuldigen.
GM Garou ist leider krank geworden und fühlt sich zudem auch noch nicht wieder wirklich besser.

Wir versuchen, die Quest nächstes Wochenende zu Ende zu bringen und hoffen, dass es Garou bis dahin besser geht. Falls nicht müssen wir dann weitersehen, was wir machen. Entweder werden wir die Quest komplett abbrechen, oder Ani durch einen anderen gm besetzen und versuchen, diesem möglichst alle Informationen und Gesprächlogs der Vergangenheit zukommen zu lassen.

Wie auch immer, ich wollte euch nur über die momentane Situation informieren, damit ihr euch nicht über die "faulen" gm's wundert :P
Roland Tafar

Post by Roland Tafar »

Hauptsache, es geht Garou bald wieder besser.
Auf eine Woche kommt es für das Quest doch wohl nicht an.
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

I'm not a religious sort, but my thoughts are with Garou while she's getting well. Poor dear.

She put a lot of work and thought into this quest along with you, Kadiya. I think the players can wait until she's back for the end of this very cool quest. =)
Llama

Post by Llama »

Aegohl wrote:I'm not a religious sort, but my thoughts are with Garou while she's getting well. Poor dear.
She?

Hmmmm
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

I asked 'her' what 'her' GM identity was gender wise as far as what I was supposed to refer to 'her' as. 'She' said that at first 'her' avatar was a man, but now it's a 'she'-wolf, so it could go either way.

GM's are enigmas, my friend. We can switch genders at the drop of a hat. As for me, I have both sets of genitalia and also a new unique sex organ that can breed with thoughts, numbers, colors, or tastes.
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Hey... I was wondering, as I'm the PO of the guy that got turned into a dwarf I was wondering if there was any ooc way for him to be turned back into a human, It gets to be a very tedious task having to tell the story of how he turned into the dwarf a hundred times a day, etc...

If anyone can help, the char name is Altrix, And I'd really appreciate it, especially since fact he is a dwarf doesnt have much of anything to do with the quest, and was really just used as a disguise.
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

Sure, we can rechange it this evening if you are ingame.

In consideration of the fact, that the reason why she changed Altrix into a dwarf is gone, since the most knows who he is, I see no problems with that :P
Garou

Post by Garou »

Weekend...I don't know which day, but this weekend! Promised!!

I'm so sorry for the break, but I'm still sick :(

Thanks that you show me understanding!

____

Wochenende...Ich weiß noch nicht genau an welchem Tag, aber am Wochenende, versprochen!

Die Unterbrechung tut mir wirklich leid, aber ich bin noch immer krank und nicht wirklich in der Lage Rollenspiel zu betreiben.

Danke für das Verständnis!!
Katarine

Post by Katarine »

Wünsche dir gute Besserung, Garou!!!!
Silent

Post by Silent »

Wünsche ebenfalls eine gute Besserung!
Rothen

Post by Rothen »

Von mir natürlich auch gute gute Besserung.
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

Allright,

We will try to finished the Quest on Friday 20:00 MEZ.

I hope, that at least all main chars of that quest have time. If not, please send a PN to me, maybe we can manage another date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wir wollen die Quest am Freitrag gegen 20h fortsetzen.

Ich hoffe, dass zumindest alle Hauptcharaktere der Quest dann Zeit habe. Falls nicht, schickt mir bitte eine PN. Eventuell können wir die Quest dann noch auf ein anderes Datum verschieben.
Saril

Post by Saril »

Gute Besserung Garouchen.

Freu mich auf die Fortsetzung.
Garou

Post by Garou »

Danke für die lieben Wünsche!!

Es geht soweit etwas besser, deswegen auch das Finale am Freitag :)

Bis dahin
~Garou
Garou

Post by Garou »

I am here and will be there :)