Please help :(

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Slazf Kruvkva

Please help :(

Post by Slazf Kruvkva »

Hello everyone. I am Zach Thomas, the player of Slazf Kruvkva. I have been playing Illarion for nearly a year now, and as some of you know I quit for a while. Upon my return, I forgot my password and account username. I proceeded to create a new account on my Acer Aspire notebook. Then I realized that a password reset requires only an email address. Before even creating a character on the new account, I immediatlely received my new password and attempted to log in. As it turns out, my Aspire's screen resolution is too small to play illarion (only _x600) So I went downstairs and downloaded the client onto my older Dell Dimension 3000. The client worked, and I was able to log in and play Slazf for about a day (got to have a bit of a reunion with the some other Grovestriders and catch up with Joxia. But thats beside my point) When I attempted to log in this morning, I found that my account was BANNED! Which is unbeleivable. The email I received stated that I had been running multiple accounts! I am a loyal roleplayer and am fully aware of the rules. I would NEVER EVER run multiple accounts because I KNOW that my account would be banned. I have worked on intense level roleplaying for my character for almost a year, and have contributed to the game in no negative ways! I dont know what to do. I didnt do anything wrong, and I dont want to have to quit. (I LOVE my character, and have worked on him for so long) If anyone can help me contact a GM or something, that would be very appreciated. Because I just got back, so eager to roleplay, to be immediately kicked :cry:

Thanks everyone,
Zach Thomas (Slazf Kruvkva)

[edit] Sorry, I realized this appears as a whiner post. I dont mean to overreact. It's just that I really like this game and would never want to break the rules. I really am attached to my character, and am very distressed about losing him.
Last edited by Slazf Kruvkva on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alsaya

Post by Alsaya »

There are plenty of ways to get in touch with a gm, which you should know with your experience :wink: You could just have answered to the email you got and stated your case as you did here. I will look into this now.

Welcome back to Illarion!

Alsaya
Slazf Kruvkva

Post by Slazf Kruvkva »

Hehe... :oops: Sorry. I have never had any IG problems that required GM contact. (guess im an ooc noob :P) Thank you very much, and sorry about the trouble.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Didn't sound like a whiner post to be honest. More like "can someone please tell me why my account is banned."

Erm, glad to have you back? :)
Slazf Kruvkva

Post by Slazf Kruvkva »

Hehehe. Glad to be back. :twisted:
Llama

Post by Llama »

As it turns out, my Aspire's screen resolution is too small to play illarion
Most laptops have a video out, so you can probably steal the screen off the other PC and you should be able to play.