Announcement of Return! ... not really

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ambrosine

Announcement of Return! ... not really

Post by Ambrosine »

Hi Everyone!
Doubt anyone remembers me, I was a mediocre RPer at best and my chars weren't all that memorable, but I'd like to say I've come back!... Sorta. You actually won't be seeing me IG except for a couple of one-shot chars I wanted to try before I was sucked away by life.

I just wanted to make it clearer that I've actually come back to script (and have time for it :shock: ) for the game & gms. Apparently either
a. No one saw my post on the "Vacation" thread - which I thought was the appropriate place to say that I'm back
or
b. No one has anything for me to script :(
or
c. GMs don't need scripter assistance anymore :shock: :cry:

Sorry for the General Forums post, but I had the feeling that nobody would look at it if I put it in the projects forums... :oops:
Neways, feel free to send me a PM. I'd love to get working again. :D
(And if whoever I was working with before wants those traps - my hd's been destroyed since then.... but I'd love to work on some new ones!) ^_^
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

You were actually better than most when it comes to roleplaying.

Welcome back. =)
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

WB :D
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Welcome back. And yes, I think we could use some scripter assistance. I would recommend talking to Nitram for starters. =)
Ambrosine

Post by Ambrosine »

I actually think I've got everything in order as far as access & passwords...
But Nitters is always a good place to start!
*salutes*
martin

Post by martin »

Scripting also means that you don't ask for something to script or wait until someone approaches you giving you something to do but actually try to find out what would be needed and just start scripting.

Had we to tell everyone what to do, we wouldn't find enough time to actually do something.

That's part of the whole thing. Open your eyes, find something to do, do it.

Martin
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

You can script bard magic ;-). I also have some NPCs for debugging and testing. And a long wishing list for small features, aka money sinks. And there are script bugs to be fixed: http://illarion.org/mantis/view_all_bug_page.php
Llama

Post by Llama »

Welcome back :)
Ambrosine

Post by Ambrosine »

:oops: Don't I feel sheepish. I do have some scripting ideas (small ones(itty bitty ones)), I just thought I'd offer help first. ^_^''' I'll just go run off to hide in my cubicle now. :oops:

:shock: I totally forgot about mantis! I'll see what I can do there first.

& I'd love to help with the Bard system (but isn't the priest system next?), one of my favorite characters was a bard.