Zum Druidensystem

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Just noticed that the plants and potions are not stackable anymore.. While this is a good idea to erase the quality bug abuse, it makes skilling alchemy close to impossible. To gain a single skill, even at the low levels, you have to add something between 60-100 plants into a herbal mixture. Immagine having to do that with single, not stacked plants :(

I propose something: how about if you use the cauldron without having any plant in your hand, a random one is consumed from your inventory? Sounds fair and useful to me :)
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Avalyon el'Hattarr wrote:Just noticed that the plants and potions are not stackable anymore.. While this is a good idea to erase the quality bug abuse, it makes skilling alchemy close to impossible. To gain a single skill, even at the low levels, you have to add something between 60-100 plants into a herbal mixture. Immagine having to do that with single, not stacked plants :(

I propose something: how about if you use the cauldron without having any plant in your hand, a random one is consumed from your inventory? Sounds fair and useful to me :)
Try plates *winks* http://illarion.org/general/us_news.php

I would like to mention that the skill is taken away even if you can't read a scroll, I am not sure this is intended or not.
Silent

Post by Silent »

However, you would not want a random plant of a random quality in your potion. Then there would be no way to create a strong potion intentionally.
Falk vom Wald

Post by Falk vom Wald »

Stock plants, you do not need for alchemy on plates, those worthful plants you need for potions do not stock. You do never need more than about 5-10 plants for one potion. never!
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Hmm.. but to stock on plates, dont you need to use each plant with the plate firstly? :P
Magdha Tiefenerz

Post by Magdha Tiefenerz »

Falk vom Wald wrote:You do never need more than about 5-10 plants for one potion. never!
The belt has only 6 fields. Does this mean that plants required for making a potion can be stored elsewhere, e.g. the bag?
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

You have to take the plant into the 'hand' when mixing the potion, so...yes. :P
Briggi Blumenkind

Post by Briggi Blumenkind »

Falk vom Wald wrote:Stock plants, you do not need for alchemy on plates, those worthful plants you need for potions do not stock. You do never need more than about 5-10 plants for one potion. never!
I am sure thats not correctly, but i can be wrong.
Magdha Tiefenerz

Ashayen wrote:You have to take the plant into the 'hand' when mixing the potion, so...yes. :P
Very interesting. So in worst case you have to drag 10 plants from the bag/belt to the hand to continue the potion making? Quite realistic but ...
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

That is right, yes. Each plant must be dragged to the hand now, yes.
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Achae Eanstray wrote:
Avalyon el'Hattarr wrote:Just noticed that the plants and potions are not stackable anymore.. While this is a good idea to erase the quality bug abuse, it makes skilling alchemy close to impossible. To gain a single skill, even at the low levels, you have to add something between 60-100 plants into a herbal mixture. Immagine having to do that with single, not stacked plants :(

Try plates *winks* http://illarion.org/general/us_news.php.
With plates you can only store the plants, but you can not use directly to practice alchemy.
Immagine being forced to pull 100 plants from the inventory to the hands just to get a skill point. Make me wanna shoot myself rather than doing that, lol.
Xandrina

Post by Xandrina »

Dass man Kräuter nicht mehr stappeln kann, kann ich noch halbwegs nachvollziehen, aber dass man nun auch keine Feldfrüchte (Zwiebel, Karotten ect.) und kein Obst (Äpfel, Kirschen, ect) mehr stappeln kann, erschwert es ungemein, vorallem allen Nichtdruiden.
Das macht das Leben als Bauer und auch die Vorratshaltung für Köche und Bäcker ziemlich mühseelig und diese Berufe noch uninteressanter.
Vielleicht kann man das ja nochmals überdenken.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Xandrina

Post by Xandrina »

Danke, hatte ich übersehen. :)
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

To gain a single skill, even at the low levels, you have to add something between 60-100 plants into a herbal mixture.
Don't you think this is a flaw of the skill system, not the druid system? I mean, Falk stated that you need around 5-10 actions for each potion, a fair value IMHO. As a rough guess, I estimate that one has to brew 40.000 potions to master druidism. Beyond reason IMHO. But do not "mess up" the druid system due to a "messed up" skill system, please.
Magdha Tiefenerz

Estralis Seborian wrote: Don't you think this is a flaw of the skill system, not the druid system? I mean, Falk stated that you need around 5-10 actions for each potion, a fair value IMHO. As a rough guess, I estimate that one has to brew 40.000 potions to master druidism. Beyond reason IMHO. But do not "mess up" the druid system due to a "messed up" skill system, please.
Does this mean that there is "only" one system for all skills, so that you need the same amount of successful actions to gain a level regardless of the skill?
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Magdha Tiefenerz wrote:Does this mean that there is "only" one system for all skills, so that you need the same amount of successful actions to gain a level regardless of the skill?
There is only one "system" that handles the skill gain.

And this is alterable by a few parameters.

Nitram
Telathon

Post by Telathon »

Hallo, ich weiß nicht, ob es genau da rein gehört, aber da gibt es einen kleinen Bug denk ich.

Wenn man Kräuter, auf gestapelte Teller legt und diese Teller dann wieder einzeln nimmt, sind dann genausoviele Kräuter auf den einzelnen Tellern, wie man auf die gestapelten gelegt hat.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Du bist gut ein kleiner Bug...

Ich hab das jetzt korrigiert.
Telathon

Post by Telathon »

Nitram wrote:Du bist gut ein kleiner Bug...

Ich hab das jetzt korrigiert.
Nimm nicht immer alle so wörtlich :wink:
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

So, wie ich gerade bemerke sind nun Hopfen, Äpfel, Kirschen tralala wieder stapelbar und somit nicht mehr nutzbar für die Druiden, richtig?
Was genau muss ich denn nun anstatt eines Apfels nehmen, wo ich doch weiß das der mal in die eine bestimmte Potion gehörte? :?
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Es handelt sich um neue Kräuter, die im Ersatz erschaffen wurden. In der Grafik entsprechen sie einem bisher bekannten Kraut. Tragen aber einen anderen Namen.

Was genau gebraucht wird, steht in den Druiden-Büchern.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Danke.
Salhari

Post by Salhari »

Telathon wrote:Hallo, ich weiß nicht, ob es genau da rein gehört, aber da gibt es einen kleinen Bug denk ich.

Wenn man Kräuter, auf gestapelte Teller legt und diese Teller dann wieder einzeln nimmt, sind dann genausoviele Kräuter auf den einzelnen Tellern, wie man auf die gestapelten gelegt hat.
can anyone translate from here down? Im very interested in hearing what all has to be said about this, as my main is a druid, but i cant understand even a single word of German.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

A bug was described that was resolved by Nitram. One was able to multiply herbs by putting them on stacked plates.
Pepe Zwirnfaden

Post by Pepe Zwirnfaden »

Ashayen wrote:So, wie ich gerade bemerke sind nun Hopfen, Äpfel, Kirschen tralala wieder stapelbar ...
Für Brombeeren gilt das noch nicht, und leider auch nicht für Teller.

Wurden die Brombeeren nur vergessen oder soll das erstmal so bleiben?

Werden die Teller wieder stapelbar gemacht wenn die Körbe eigeführt sind?
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Ich würde es begrüssen wenn man die Pergamentrollen an den Alchemieskill binden würde, dafür aber in common. wär mir irgendwie schlüssiger
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Ich kann nicht mehr brauen.

Bug oder Änderung in der Benutzung des Kessels?
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Dasselbe bei mir.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Ist ein Fehler.