A reminder

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Faladron

A reminder

Post by Faladron »

Caelum New Members wrote:Members / People Involved:
Ashleigh Ennis
Ayla To'lorn
Bernie
Boindil
Brer Beothach
Fooser
Julius
Seregon
Current members of the Knighthood (of Gobaith) wrote: Current members of the knighthood:

Knights:

Lady Ayla To'lorn
The council of Eastmark wrote: Sir Julius Rothman
building rules wrote: The qualification of the new owner has to be proved before the deal is made:

* The new owner has no other building, which could be neglected by this??
Please do not act like carpet-baggers with your characters and join several guilds at once. If your character has a guild and responsibilities within, he should focus on those rather than try to commit to several causes at once.

Furthermore it gets harder for other players (like myself) to follow which characters are alligned to what guild and also Lennier (not being able to keep track of all ig-happenings) who has to observe if the building rules are not being neglected.

There's a clear "one character can only add and contribute to one guild" written in those rules, which is neglected if not even broken by the announcement that the Sir of Eastmark and the Lady of Gobaith are humble servants and members of the newfound Caelum.

So I'd be grateful if you could revise that member list perhaps and maybe keep what I said in mind for the future, so guilds don't make themselves look like they're more people than they actually are.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Back trace and you will realize that Ayla left the KOG a while ago. On the other hand, I am lazy and need change the front page a lot to update the list. So basically... Ayla is okay, I am lazy.

I can't say the same for Sir Count Archduke Rothman.

Edit: Ayla = fixed
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Is this really that important to write an entire new thread? No. Julius was a supporter of a group that tried to rebuild Caelum. Was he going to be actively pursuing it's betterment? Probably not in the form of attention or added influence by personal means. Financially maybe.

Really, I don't see the point of this thread at all. Your not a GM, your not a mod, and quite frankly I don't see where your concern is in this matter. Really, don't pretend your some big protector of Lennier's time. But sure if Julius being listed on a Citizen list really knots up your panties, I'll get ig tomorrow and send you the log of Jewls' resignation from supporting a guild that is probably going to get ALT or CTRL raped anyway.

And Dantagon.. no Count, hun. :wink:
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

This does seem quite pointless...After all, a person can in RL hold many interests or support many causes, why should we force characters to be so monochrome as only being allowed one guild then?
Two of my characters pursue more than one guild, though both of their guilds have similar interest groups.
However, a person can belong to conflicting guilds also, for example a person sent by an aggressive guild eg Ronagan's Players to spy on Trollsbane by becoming a citizen. Is this not okay in your view? It's certainly conducive to RP, I'll give you that much.
But to summarise: Pointless thread, being in more than one guild may stop you contributing as a number (eg for the building count), but it can be good for RP outside of trying to buy buildings, even if the guilds conflict. You may aswell hire private investigators to try and find these, because believe me there are a huge number of chars in this game with more than one guild, and the fact that no one notices or complains is a sign that the community finds it acceptable.
pharse

Post by pharse »

reminder via PM would have been fine, too.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Not too mention Jewls was with Kallahorn and Eastmark for two months before he decided to post this. :roll:
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

A reminder of what? Founding members can't have buildings elsewhere, I see the qualifications met there.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Fooser wrote:A reminder of what?
That Faladron likes to annoy people with sensless and mostly on accusation based arguments, but thats why we love him right....right?
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Why are you all SO fucking rude to each other?

Christfuck this is worse than a 4chan board.
Alsaya

Post by Alsaya »

Alright, I see this topic has lost it's reason and found another one. To insult and to play with fire.

Therefor locked.