Mesha, GM extraordinaire

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mesha

Mesha, GM extraordinaire

Post by Mesha »

The Illarion-staff proudly presents GM Mesha as our newest member. He will support the staff in quests and other ingame affairs.

GM Mesha speaks English, his details how to contact him will be published here soon.

~Kadiya~
Just because many of you don't read the news, and I do, I suppose I post this here. Yes, it has JUST been posted, but still, I suppose some spotlight could be placed upon it.

So, I am a new GM, yay! If you want to contact me, PM me. If you want to IM me, add me: Tytikyan@gmail.com. I am online a LOT, so any questions you may have, or any suggestions or anything whatsoever you can tell me. If I cannot do anything with or about it, I will fast-forward it to someone else.

So yeh, I am just great fun to be around. Also, in case Revan decides he needs an introductory post as well, he can post here! If you have suggestions for an avatar, feel free to give 'em. Male, female, object-related, all is welcome.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Welcome, congratulations or..uh.. sorry to hear you got stuck with it :lol: ! A lot of ava's here http://www.epilogue.net/index.php :D
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Hi, welcome! I hope you'll be a good GM and not leave us :D Hope to see your quests soon :D
Cheers!

p.s: don't watch me or matt powergaming

:P
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

I'm in your Hellbriar, watching you powergame!
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Good, just dont wath me PG my orc cos that's worse haha
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I never read the news.

:cry:
Damien

Post by Damien »

Roof GM is watching you powergame !
:lol:

Yay for new GMs !

@new GMs : Wish you luck, fun, and don't let them eat you ! :wink:
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Ceiling GM is watching you powergame. Yes yes, we all know the meme.

Anyway, as I said, feel free to PM me about anything. Even if you just have a spur of the moment questidea, you can send it to me. Because even if it is a quest we can never run (due to technical or sheer unfairness issues), chances are it's brilliant and we can actually use many aspects of it.
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Welcome Mesha, its nice to see more GMs:) Especially someone as "warm" as you;) Looking forward to see your quests or alternatively watching you spawn uber monsters on Matt and Marius while they're PGing:P xD
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Yeah..more targets : D

Just kidding, welcome uhm..well you obviously allready play the game, well not anymore now, but you know justfeel welcomed as such, good to see that the english Gm's got a another Member.
Avalyon el'Hattarr

*cuts him off runes* :twisted:
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Just a warm welcome Mesha :D
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Pellandria wrote:Yeah..more targets : D

Just kidding, welcome uhm..well you obviously allready play the game, well not anymore now, but you know justfeel welcomed as such, good to see that the english Gm's got a another Member.
I understand german as well if necessary, it's just that my uhmmm...Written german isn't as strong as it should be. So feel free to PM me in german, just know that I will respond in german.
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Welcome aboard Mesha :)
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Oh! Welcome Mesha :)
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Welcome. Mesha! Good to see the number of GMs growing :-)
Katarine

Post by Katarine »

Welcome, Mesha! :)
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Are you a woman?
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Are you?
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

No! But I've never dated a GM if your interested!
Damien

Post by Damien »

Actually, the more female GMs, the better the atmosphere(cause contrary to many people of my gender, most females usually behave), and the higher the story/plot qualities. Most male-GM-ish plots do often give in to fighting solutions when enough players provoke it, and most of us usually do. Plus, females often think of details and little sidethings we males tend to oversee.

And, the more GMs from the US and other countries with non-european time zones, the better as well.

Plus, deciding to "employ" a "in-charge" person to coordinate GM activities, allows the staff to "equip" more GMs at the same time without loosing any overview. Good changes !
Julius

Post by Julius »

Add dating Jewls to your list of good things a female GM brings!
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

Julius

Post by Julius »

*o
Damien

Post by Damien »

Ooooooooooooooooh cute kittycat !

Uhm Jules... short thing. I guess it was your char description that mentions he learned "elven sex techniques" ? Well... in case it was you and i'm not completely mistaken - you shouldn't mention that ingame if any elf is around, they'll point out that a human usually dies of either old age or exhaustion before finishing the very first basic practice :twisted:
Fayne Bridgewater

Post by Fayne Bridgewater »

Damien wrote:Ooooooooooooooooh cute kittycat !

Uhm Jules... short thing. I guess it was your char description that mentions he learned "elven sex techniques" ? Well... in case it was you and i'm not completely mistaken - you shouldn't mention that ingame if any elf is around, they'll point out that a human usually dies of either old age or exhaustion before finishing the very first basic practice :twisted:
ROFL!
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Damien wrote:Ooooooooooooooooh cute kittycat !

LMFAO
Julius

Post by Julius »

DAMN IT NEVERMIND.

Damien has pwned me. :x
Last edited by Julius on Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Welcome Mesha!
pharse

Post by pharse »

news wrote:The Illarion-staff proudly presents GM Mesha as our newest member. He will support the staff in quests and other ingame affairs.
Hi.