Silberbrand Umfrage!

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Read my post again please Julius. Then think about it. And then post again.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Nitram wrote:
The Staff desided that Stephen must not take over Silverbrand so we made sure that this doesn't happen. Accept that point. It were never different and it will be never different.

Nitram
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Chester had his chance to be King. You, englishspeaken players, can forget that we spend silverbrand for nothin to you. We had a great beginning, and i knew that silverbrand was quite inactive. So i opened it, because i saw that the english speaken community was more active. But what happened?

Nothing....

Just crying how bad we are, crying because you got no GMgifts.. always crying....
If i would be less bring up from my mom, i would like to say, f*ck you all, crying babies..

come ig and change what you want to see changed, but dont involve us because of things which happened in the past. and please dont be so arrogant to say we have to talk english without any effort to learn our language.

this post costs me minutes of using a translator, you can do this too.
Last edited by Friedwulfa on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Julius wrote:Lmao, there is your answer. Nitram basically just said "Even with GOOD rp it's impossible to take our beloved town." :roll:
Silverbrand in its years of existance has added more to the game, the ambience atmospehre and lore than the Knighthood of "Yo dude join my knighthoodplx-Msn" Kallahorn ever will.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I believe Brer cut off his leg once, and he didn't get anything for it.

Edit: damn, he posted before me
Last edited by Fooser on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I don't see how that dealt with my post, but alright. I think lore wise, people still talk about Stephen ig while Silverbrand kings and events are only considered "lore" behind their elitism filled gates.
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Seems that none got my point. Why make a thread asking for opinions if you can't accept criticism? You say that it's part of the past.. sure, but that does not change the fact that players try and avoid any and every contact with the dwarves since that can only lead to the players getting pissed with the game.
If you want to make SB more appealing, why not try and change this?
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Ok guys I guess I need to come in and moderate this ..

Can we both agree that Silverbrand and the Temple are noobs?

Great, now let's move on.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Thank you Fooser.

The topic is now closed in request of the topic starter.

Final points of the discussion:
Temple players are n00bs.
Silverbrand players are n00bs.