Lizards go underwater

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Olaf Tingvatn wrote:and i think this post is mainly for lizard playing characters to argue or give pro's and cons in;)
Yeah man, youre a genius. I think Ill go make a suggestion supporting elves being half gods, and only invite elf playing POs into the discussion.

Really though, what do you think this would result in? Lizard archers/mages walking into the water and effectively becoming invulnerable to enemy warriors, while bombarding their opponents with arrows/magic...

Dude, I think I am being stupid for even discussing this. Just leave the whole idea, or develop it into something discuassable.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Daelyn wrote:
Olaf Tingvatn wrote:and i think this post is mainly for lizard playing characters to argue or give pro's and cons in;)
Yeah man, youre a genius. I think Ill go make a suggestion supporting elves being half gods, and only invite elf playing POs into the discussion.

Really though, what do you think this would result in? Lizard archers/mages walking into the water and effectively becoming invulnerable to enemy warriors, while bombarding their opponents with arrows/magic...

Dude, I think I am being stupid for even discussing this. Just leave the whole idea, or develop it into something discuassable.

should have put (sarcasm) infrnt and at the end there on my last one i feeel^^,
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Daelyn wrote:

no, it should be made impossible to shoot or use magic when on water..under water where they could not shoot up, they should be allowed to use magic and weapons when they are submerged. and the last post was a sarcastic remark...>_< its a suggestion and im not going to drop it unless the creators of illarion says it will never happen.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Daelyn wrote:

AND this is not a discussion board... :P
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

USE the freaking edit function for gods sake...
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

Pellandria wrote:USE the freaking edit function for gods sake...
Mirrors
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I can guarantee you now, Olaf, the devs aren't gonna say yes.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Neighter planned, nor yet or in closer future possible. I think its fine that the lizards are on land for now.

Proposal rejected since its not possible.