Grand roleplay.

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Merigon Torrelic

Grand roleplay.

Post by Merigon Torrelic »

I do roleplay a farmer, and he was grounding grain in Trolls Bane. Another character, an orc, came and led my cow away. First of all, he was strikingly powerful, as he evaded various attempts to stop him, e.g. a pot of molten iron or a sack of grain. He was truly powerful, as he was able to ignore the guards and left the town totally undisturbed. I am glad that the game allows mentally disabled players to play it easily, for he seemed to be unable to read OOC chat asking him to roleplay this out. Is it standard that people ignore basic courtesy roles of roleplaying? Anyway, thank you for forcing your roleplay onto me, 1725******!
Last edited by Merigon Torrelic on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Don't do this in public, just report him to gm abuse.
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Alex, isn't GM abuse to report abuse from gamemasters?
Noradur

Post by Noradur »

PSHSHT ALEX, YOU TRAITOR TWAT :wink: :wink:

Nah it wasn't me (reallly it wasn't)

Next time you experience something like this you immediatly type
!gm orc with number XYZ is leading my cow away and ignores any rp to prevent him from doing it, please help.

In case any GM is online, we will respond to it directly and help you right away, in case there is no response, dont worry: All GM Calls will be stored for us to read them and you can be more than sure that we will take care of the trouble maker.

Usually we have very good rp on illarion, but oh well, you have black sheeps in every rpg, dont you? So dont let this little accident spoil your fun right away. Enjoy the game.

GM Noradur

P.s. I really appreciate that you are playing a farmer. We have few real *pure* farmers
Merigon Torrelic

Is there an IRC channel or something where to contact GMs? I hate petitions, they are far too slow. I bet by now the player has sold the cow including everything it carried.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

#illarion on quakenet

But I doubt posting there will result in a faster response.
Noradur

Post by Noradur »

Sure
Server: QuakeNET Channel: #illarion

though the best way to reach ME is MSN. You find my contact adress by clicking the button below this post.

Though i can asure you that the staff is quite efficient on answering to gm calls, and will react rather quick. Mostly the next day after the paging, if not right away.
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

This is the same orc who killed one of my chars today. He told me he had something for me and then randsomly started slashing at me. When I died I asked him for his rp reason, he said I killed his skeleton...
Last edited by Daelyn on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merigon Torrelic

Behold the joy of stupidity! Wait...these two words don't fit together...It seems that every game has the blight of noobs.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Strange enough this certaint orc doesn't seem to be noob, but allready playing for quiete some time here.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Nitram was here

Oh woops did I give something away..
Last edited by Retlak on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

yes he seemed quite strong, and knew how to make #mes. Seemed he prefered not to make them tho...
Merigon Torrelic

In other games, the likes of him would be called oldbies. They play, they know, yet they don't understand.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Oh just to let you know, if you buy another cow all your belongings will be there still.
Nitram
Developer

Re: Grand roleplay.

Post by Nitram »

Merigon Torrelic wrote:mentally disabled players
Just for that line you deserved that your cow got stolen. With such parts in your sentences you won't get far here.
Merigon Torrelic

I don't care about the cow, really. What I do care about though is roleplay.
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

The guy who plais the orc has been here for about two and a half years now. I doubt he is a noob and I've enjoyed his rp very often since the time he has started to play.
Merigon Torrelic

I doubt that you can call forcing roleplay on someone else enjoyable. I would have accepted anything, if it was well roleplayed. The fact that he ignored my OOC wish to cease roleplay with him and that he did a #me evades when the smelter tried to throw the liquid iron at him lead me to another conclusion.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

Merigon Torrelic,

if that orc was able, to take your cow, you must have left that cow abandoned alone for more than five minutes.
so it was ok, for anybody, to steal it.
if that orc did not RP good enough, when you tried, to get the cow back, that is another thing.

but, please give me a description of your char.
just to avoid you. only, that you don't have to call me things too.

edit:
so you talked OOC? why did you not talk in character?
and do you really expect somebody, to not rp to evade something heavy sailing through the air?
Last edited by Korm Kormsen on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merigon Torrelic

Hm, if you let your car stand around for more then five minutes, is it ok for anyone to steal it? My character was standing right next to the cow, while he was grounding grain.

P.S.
Please give me your address, so I can take a look at your car ;)
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

My character was standing right next to the cow, while he was grounding grain.
sorry, but i don't believe you. as far as i know, one must have been more than five minutes four or five paces away from a cow, before somebody else can take it over.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Possible rule violations are not discussed on the boards. Consider this thread closed.