Potions and Parkinson's

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Irania

Post by Irania »

Don't be silly, you know Galim is just a myth.

Anyway, back to the topic?
Athian

Post by Athian »

shut up everyone.

and cut out the s#% please. Stop digressing into the same old flame topic
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Pellandria wrote:Yes they win, because they are freaking mages geez, they can create portals and travel over far distances in a short time, playing an powerfull mage takes months of sensless casting around, but I'm sick of these people talking crap about the magic system while they have absolutly no clue, like we all get our Chars with instant kill runes or can use RA KEL QWAN as soon as we get it.
Archers kills Mages kills Warriors kills Archers, it was always like this if you want to kill a mage get your bow out, why don't you play an archer then hmm?
I'm glad you finally came out of the closet ("magic is too weak" -> "Yes mages win") when it comes to magic. Not that your arguments would make much sense (mages win combat because they can travel over long distances really fast?..) especially when you consider the other part here (typically a really big and strong guy hitting you with a big axe or two swords). Anyway, I'm not expecting you to change your point of view. I'm just a bit stupefied that you have been begging for boosts all this time, knowing that mages will win anyway. :roll:

As for the skilling, you already seem to know how to do it pretty well:
Take a cow, fill it with cooking ingredients and cook and cast at the same time. I'm not really impressed by that difficulty. :wink:
I hope you understand that you can do it basically anywhere and don't have to worry about targetting anything or targetting a suitably strong monster to get the skill up.

How many mages archers have killed lately (or ever for that matter) ?

@Athian
Athian wrote:Call it sarcasm if you want, or call it joking if you want but don't dismiss it as nothing, and don't expect to be treated nicely i your going to act like a jerk, I for one don't.
Please join the discussion again as soon as hypocrisy is no longer hip in your neighbourhood. Thanks.

Just for a fair and balanced end. :P
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Why does every topic about anything changes in a "OMG Mages are too good/bad/strange/something/etc"-Topic ? The magic system is currently not that good. Everyone knows that. But that will not change that fast. No point in further discussions.

The droping of the potions does not exactly work in the way as intended, but thats a slightly serversided problem.
Anyway. Warriors should be thankful that they do not drop their weapon when they are attacked.

Nitram
Noradur

Post by Noradur »

*burps* sorry was supposed to be a song...

*spams senselessy to get this locked*

Lock
the dock
or i rob
the dog
just to mock,
the lock,
in the fog.

LOCK
Irania

Post by Irania »

Rock rhymes with lock.