Favorism of Gms and other Fun

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

Esty used my thing.
*Feels special*
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

abcfantasy wrote:
HolyKnight wrote:The only reason why the English powergamers out number the german ones is because of Matt.
LOFL!
:shock: ((rofl))
Gilthas

Post by Gilthas »

Juliana D'cheyne wrote:
abcfantasy wrote:
HolyKnight wrote:The only reason why the English powergamers out number the german ones is because of Matt.
LOFL!
I agree totally with this statement. Matt is a dirty stinking power gamer. I am ashamed to say before I was banned that I played with him. I mean how was I to know he was such a bad person. No one tells you these things! There was no warning on his forehead. If only I knew then what I knew now. DIRTY SMELLY EVIL PGERS! How dare you pg!?!?!?!
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

LOL Chris gtfo.
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Gilthas wrote:
Juliana D'cheyne wrote:
abcfantasy wrote: LOFL!
I agree totally with this statement. Matt is a dirty stinking power gamer. I am ashamed to say before I was banned that I played with him. I mean how was I to know he was such a bad person. No one tells you these things! There was no warning on his forehead. If only I knew then what I knew now. DIRTY SMELLY EVIL PGERS! How dare you pg!?!?!?!
Not to deviate from the topic but...weren't you banned? Have I been left out of the phone tree for some reason?
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

If you read his post...
The banned Nub wrote:I am ashamed to say before I was banned that I played with him.
Naerwyn

Post by Naerwyn »

Naerwyn wrote:Back to topic, thralls.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

The GM's love us all equally.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

thank you, Quinasa!
after pellandrias try to rally the english speakers against the staff, your words were very helpfull.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

One of the best dwarves ig is played by a german. Andril..oh and let's not forget about Garon. They pg in there a bit, I would suppose, but I have no problems with the dwarves. I do have problems when I go there fully concealed and wake up the next morning to find out that somehow they knew a Rothman was there. Now that sss*it is a bit uncanny and horrible rp.
Last edited by Julius on Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

this thread has a consquence.

aparently not the one, pellandria hoped for, because there is no full flamewar going on (yet).

the consequence i mean, is the time nitram needed to answer her pointless post. - that time is lost for developing.

thank you very much for that, pellandria.
Noradur

Post by Noradur »

I hate to say this, but your continous pointing-your-finger-at-pell-ing isn't going to help us to develope the game (atmosphair is a part of it) either.
So i guess we all forgive Pell that she shared her honest, but sharp oppinion with us and leave it be from now on and go on playing.

@ Pell: Again, i understand your feelings about this totally, but dont curse the day before the dawn.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

And with these words we let this topic come to an end to avoid that more time is wasted.

Nitram