Hoods, masks, concealing your faces..

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

You may be able to change your appearnece, and even your behaviors, but there are some things that do not change about you. Your eye color, smell, the way you walk, scars, odd quarks, speech problems...if you have two of these that match with the person you saw...you can pretty well identify them.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Just do what Fooser did and make a law about concealing ones appearance within town as naughty, failure to reveal oneself sufferable by death.

Worked a charm.

So yeah, just pk the buggery out of them, the crimanals love it really, as they are forced to act like real criminals.
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

Aristeaus wrote:Just do what Fooser did and make a law about concealing ones appearance within town as naughty, failure to reveal oneself sufferable by death.

Worked a charm.

So yeah, just pk the buggery out of them, the crimanals love it really, as they are forced to act like real criminals.
I agree make a law. I got to PK so many guards because of that law. It was awesome.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Umm...what is the exact law in Troll's Bane against masks? I want to play someone who wears a mask that claims she's deformed, but is actually goddamn hot.
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Uh there isnt one anymore ;-) and there wasnt one when this post was made... hehe Governor Cromwell allows masks to be worn and other concealing clothing.. so have fun with your masked girlie
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Oh good.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

One of my characters wears a hood which conceals his face and he never really had a problem with it even when there was a law. The one time Samantha questioned him all he had to do was lower the hood briefly to show that he really did have a deformity and he was allowed to go on his way. But yeah, the law is long gone.

For now. :twisted:
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Dantagon Marescot wrote:For now. :twisted:
Yeah, like you'll ever be elected to change it...
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

:twisted: