Slow conection - Hello everyone

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sskakzk'krr

Slow conection - Hello everyone

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

Ok I know this has happened to everyone.You are trying to mine fast and it kicks you off or your on the site reading post while game is running and it kicks you off.Is there a way to fix it so it don't.That way when we mine fast we can watch it mine all of our clicks or we can read post then we we open the game back up we won't have been kicked off.Thx for reading:)

MD
Mist

Slow conection

Post by Mist »

yeah yeah, what he said!
Bror

Slow conection

Post by Bror »

If you do something else than playing, why don't you just log out? If your connection is used for loading web pages it is understandable that it gets slow for Illarion and you get kicked out.
Sskakzk'krr

Slow conection

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

Well what bout when you mine/herb lore/fish to fast and it does that.It really suxs cause you lose what you should have got and have to log back in agian.

MD
Bror

Slow conection

Post by Bror »

What do you mean by "mine too fast"?
It never happened to me, that I get disconnected, when I do something fast. Fast like clicking fast, or like using a makro that tries to mine 50 times a second?
Sskakzk'krr

Slow conection

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

Clicking fast. When I go to fast for the game it lags and then a box comes up saying: Your Connectoin is to slow, Try back later.