Brick Making

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Vern Kron

Brick Making

Post by Vern Kron »

We have this skill called 'fireing bricks', but what does it do? It increases level, like a regular skill.. yet I do not see much change in anything as it increases.

My suggestion is that as it gets better, brick making takes less time, because currently it is all lumped into the same proccess. Making the bricks, and then firing them. Making bricks, firing. You make five bricks out of five pieces of clay, and then another step happens and you get 5 bricks, and it is not a speedy proccess. You can say, "Well, maybe you shouldn't make all those bricks by yourself!" But there is only so many brick making places that are even -slightly- useful, and if it happens to be taken by some one else, then most likely you have to go hunt down a new place to work with a depot nearby. Making it faster would atleast make it slightly less painful.
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

I don't understand the point of having a skill whose level affects nothing so I support this.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Or just scrap the skill entirely

Don't see why we have to shove skills for everything. Mass producing bricks is boring enough as it is - and few people do it unless they're building/want to sell bricks.