Quest planner

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Misjbar

Quest planner

Post by Misjbar »

name of the quests: Briar County Faire "Harvest Festival"
description of the quests: Briar County Faire “Harvest Festival” Sunrise on the 12th Day of Olos, 19AC (After Creation) ((Saturday 16th September, 5pm GMT)) Come One, Come All to Briar County’s first annual County Faire in the Hamlet of Greenbriar! Master of Ceremonies: Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar ((He ‘begins’ each event and moderates disputes)) Address any questions, offers of help, or offers of supplies to him. Security provided by the “Settlement of Caelum” Other Services provided by “Haven of Occulte Noctournalis” Schedule of Events: ((Each 'Hour' is 20 minutes Real Time)) 5th Hour (Sunrise): Prayer to Oldra– At the Cross to Oldra - A Community prayer for bountiful Harvests for all. 6th Hour: Introductions and Parade– On Main Street – Parade is around Greenbriar and back again. Whoever the audience thinks is the ‘dumbest’, ‘silliest’ or ‘ugliest’ person on Gobiath will be elected the “King of Fools”. - Election of “King of Fools” and he (or a straw effigy) leads the Parade. 7th Hour: Social Hour & Farmer’s Market – On Main Street - Visit with local farmers and fishermen as they sell seeds, crop, fish, baked goods and other wares home-grown in Briar County! Prizes given by a ‘secret judge’ for best ‘example’ of local crops and fish, so farmers, get out and show your best crops! 8th Hour: Battle of the Bards – At the Campsite - All Bards sing lyrics to their favorite instruments and the audience decides who is the best with the loudest “Huzzah!!” Winner receives a purse of 5 Silvers and a job ‘offer’ to play in our next festival in Zhas. 9th Hour: Onion-Ball Tournament – At the Onion Ball Field - Round Robin contest, challenge your own opponents, last one standing ‘winner’ receives purse of 5 silvers. Referee - TBA 10th Hour: Beer Garden – At the “Briarpatch” Tavern - Show, sample and buy Beer, Wine and Ales from around Gobiath. Prizes given by a ‘secret judge’ for best ‘example’ of local brews, so Brewers, get out and show your best vintage! 11th Hour: “Lumber carrying” Race – Carry 25 wood boards from Main Street to the Bridge in North Briar (touching it) then back again to Main Street. Fastest one back, after they touch the Bridge, with all the boards wins 5 silvers! 12th Hour: House & Tavern Auction (Only Greenbriar Citizens) – On Main Street - The North House, The Western House and the “Briarpatch” Tavern will be auctioned to raise money for the Hamlet of Greenbriar to build a Workshop and/or a coal mine. Winner gains possession and Legal Deed to the property. Harvest Lottery – After the Auction and at the end of the Faire in the Tavern. - Buy your numbered tiles anytime from Dusty Bottoms, Mayor at 25 coppers each, limit of 4 tiles purchased by each participant, for a chance to win 25 Silvers, 250 Smoked Hams, 100 sausages or 100 Cabbage seeds. Harvest Feast - After the final events are over....meet in the Tavern for a final feast. Food will be given away to the audience, taken and eaten by those who need it. If you need food, come! If you have food, come! Eat drink and be merry! From ancient texts: “A very common festive day, which is celebrated by each race with great earnest and religious devotion. The priests of Oldra determine the specific day in the month of Olos, which according to their perception is favored by the grace of the goddess. Even though some may say that another predicting factor are the weather conditions and thus the end of harvest. Naturally there are local characteristics in the design of the festivities, but in general they are accompanied by processions, religious prayers and sacrificial offerings, which accumulate in the evening into a mostly frolic feast. Especially in poor areas this festival is craved for with great expectancy as it is one of the few days of the year where there is food in abundance.” May we reap a bountiful Harvest! ~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbrar~ ~Cawdor, Lord of Caelum~ ~Nalzaxx Nehrengast, Overlord of Occulte Noctournalis~ ~Avalyon el’Hatarr, County Councilman~
start time of the quests: 5 PM GMT, 16 September, 2006
status of the quest: quest is planned
kind of the quest: player quest
Why aren't full breaks and such shown?
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

erm... uhm... good question
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Eric's fault, Eric's fault!
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

I changed the parser a little. Looks better now :)
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Isn't this already over?
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

why, yes it is.
J S

Post by J S »

I missed it because I thought it was saturday instead of sunday >_>
Damned dumbass.
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Quest Details

Name des Quests: Job
Beschreibung des Quests: Sammelt Leder und Eingeweide und bringt sie nach Greenbriar zum Elf: Rachel Pirathon! Entweder im 50 oder 100 Pack!

Guckt, ob Rachel Pirathon on ist, wenn ja, ist er höchstwahrscheinlich in Greenbriar.

Preise:
50Leder + 50 Eingeweide : 150 Kupfer/ 1 Silber 50 Kupfer
100 Leder + 100 Eingeweide : 300 Kupfer/ 3 Silber

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Take leather and entrails and bring it too the elf Rachel Pirathon!He is in Greenbriar! Either in 50 or in 100 packs!

If Rachel Pirathon is online, he is in Greenbriar.

Price:
50leather + 50 entrails : 150 copper/ 1 silver 50 copper
100 leather + 100 entrails: 300 copper/ 3 silver
Start Zeit des Quests: 12:23 (Dauerquest)
Status des Quests: Quest läuft zur Zeit
Art des Quests: Spieler Quest
lol...less a quest than a job offering ;)
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

What a great Idea!!!! :lol:
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Hahahaha!!!!

I cut and updated Rachel's post as my own. :lol:

If he can post job offers, I might as well too. Hope he like the competition!!:twisted:
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

You are wasting my time on propose?
Something I really don't like.

Never post crap like that again, especialy after you saw that the first one was deleted.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Keikan Hiru wrote:You are wasting my time on propose?
Something I really don't like.

Never post crap like that again, especialy after you saw that the first one was deleted.
Sorry Keikan. Didn't mean to waste your time. I didn't see the first one was deleted. Just making a point that Jobs shouldn't be quests.

I am a little confused though what the boundaries are for 'quests'. Earlier it was suggested that events can be posted. All events? Or just big ones?

Perhaps it would be helpful if a little information about the 'quest planner' feature was posted on the site or even in the Manual. Specifically, what is acceptable and what is not.

Thanks for all the work you do Keikan!
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Just making a point that Jobs shouldn't be quests.
And you made that point with an entry in the questplaner that I (or someone else) would have to delete.
Brilliant. Absolutly brilliant and productive.

Events and Quests are allowed, everything else not.

I wrote some explaining words some time ago, they have yet to be implemented into the homepage.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Keikan Hiru wrote:
Just making a point that Jobs shouldn't be quests.
And you made that point with an entry in the questplaner that I (or someone else) would have to delete.
Brilliant. Absolutly brilliant and productive.
XD
Markous

Post by Markous »

Your irony is brilliant Keikan. Absolutly brilliant and productive. :roll:

Everything important said.

Topic closed.