Lizards

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sanazry Nosard

Lizards

Post by Sanazry Nosard »

Here is an intersting question. Do lizards really need to wear clothes? like think about this, if your cat has standing walking and talking it would still look funny wearing clothes. Besides, due to a lizards tail it makes pants kinda hard to wear in my opinion and would be highly uncomfortable. Besides, if lizard people go like real life then you can't see their.... things, anyway. It is simply scales like their arm, unless you get really close but if you get close enough to see you probably won't see anything else.In my opinion lizards don't really need clothes. To much animal in them.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

The old lizard graphic had no clothing on it.

Edit: Neither does my avatar! =O
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

I do not believe Lizards wear clothes. Armor prehaps, but not clothes.

W00 - Nakey pride.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Taliss has no shame of walking around in his birthday suit, and for the pants thing I often role play cutting a hole in the back with a claw, should he wear them.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Fooser wrote:Edit: Neither does my avatar! =O
*Screams and covers his eyes*

Hmm, personally, i never RPed his clothes, except for the cloak, which was a guild symbol... Armor leggings i used to RP having to punch holes in them, as I used to with helmets..

A clothed lizard makes no sense...
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

Another good question is; Does anyone need clothes? The true question is, should it be acceptable?

Do it, encourage other lizards to do it and then see if it becomes acceptable in game.

The image of your char doesnt need to change for you to do this.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

The only reason for clothes is modesty, anyway. Being that female and male lizards look alike, could one really tell if one was female or male? I mean, who besides Lizards would really tell the difference anyway? Besides, they live underwater anyway, so why would they weigh themselves down with 'landling' materials? More likely they would dress in kelp and sponges.

As for the other races running around Naked, I think that unless you are a 'barbarian' such as an orc, or even some Goblins, you shouldn't unless you want to be judged a fool and 'mad' (Mentally Retarded). Which may be good Role-play for those daring enough to try it.
Hadre Taliset

Post by Hadre Taliset »

Thanks for the idea juniper :twisted:
Liles

Post by Liles »

Liles is often seen running through town. Hanging loose.