text-field

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

martin

text-field

Post by martin »

i am currently redoing the background of the client-interface. there are several things where i can't find a good decision, so i ask the "audience" for help:
the "main theme" stays the same as in the old (current) version (this beige etc.). the changes are:
- instead of 64*64 or 32*32-inventory slots we now have these parallelogramms (76*37).
- due to the new format (iso) there is some space left for a text-history-field below the field where you see your char and the environment.

my first question is: how should this "text-history" (and the text-input-line) look like? should this beige background shine through it? should it be structured or only one color (for better readability)? any pattern? backgroundimage?
any ideas? i'd be happy for suggestions and feedback ;)

martin
Alatar_

text-field

Post by Alatar_ »

I would prefer a structured background, but a very dark one for a better readability. A solid color looks to boring for me. Maybe you can use the same structure like the frame borders of the main interface?

You should post your new interface, so we can talk about it.

cu,
Alatar
Bror

text-field

Post by Bror »

Here is a sample screenshot, of how the new interface may look like. Take a look and comment.

Dazzler

text-field

Post by Dazzler »

white font pls

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :biggrin: