New idea!

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

swish1

New idea!

Post by swish1 »

I dont want to publish this in RPG forum and have a bunch of people hate me in ig for being mean so.. Did you read about the person who told about bad rping and everything makes me think... There are only around 200-300 players total registered and usually 20-30 log on and we have a bunch of races. It is the responsibility of us the little 20 to make it fun so my idea...

Can we start being prejudice or something? I mean like the other guy said we talk wtih skeletons so why? Can I publish a toopic on rpg saying ban the orcs! I mean I dont want to be treated bad if people dont like this so can everyone publish their ideas. And.. We are too nice! I mean come on.. This is supposed to be realistic so.. Are ALL really that nice? We have to be realistic and make fun of the other races. we are already doing it.. but I think we can improve.

PS So what do you think? Mainly i think we can be more realistic
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

You may be treated bad ingame, but it isn't bad ooc.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

swish1

Re: New idea!

Post by swish1 »

swish1 wrote: Did you read about the person who told about bad rping and everything makes me think...
I meant this
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Errr... what are you trying to say?
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Racial profiling, racial tension, discrimination, ect. are all playable. There isn't practically any though because theres not alot of players I guess anyway. Dwarves being greedy, orcs stinky, halflings always hungry, elves treehuggers ect would be generalizations that are common.