Ello Ello

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Ello Ello

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

Decieded to pop my head back in, and see how everyone was doing. Along with the new cleint and all. So hows it going guys? Also you can think Drogla for me showing my ugly face again. :)
Rinya

Post by Rinya »

Hail, Kincent!
Just the usual murder and pillage around here. :) The new client is definitely worth anyone's time to check out, though!
Derinoar Fallvictor

Post by Derinoar Fallvictor »

Haha murder and pilage, Good fun Good fun... oh and i thought this screen name would be better suited to respond to something about pilage and murder...

hmm.. if i come back who should i play first... Kinny or Derinoar... thats only a if guys.. i dont have a lot of free time on my hands anymore..
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Do what you can, but really the game is fun and Kincent is wished to be seen by all ;)
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

Haha, not to mention I left my role play with the Knights dead... I'm sorry about that by the way..

But my computer was messing up, I lost the internet for a while, illarion was kicking me constatnly due to XP service pack 2 bug, and now since then I've lost all most all of my free time...

I might try and make a come back however.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Kincent Nolatri wrote:illarion was kicking me constatnly due to XP service pack 2 bug
Growl
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

haha
You better getcherself back into the game
im here, and liking this almost as much as when i first started playing, when it was o so new! and it is again =)