Pic's

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sskakzk'krr

Pic's

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

Is it possable to put ur own pic? I have been trying but can't do it so thought I'd ask you

MD
Bror

Pic's

Post by Bror »

click on help above, then on the lower right side on "view ikoncode tags".
But it doesn't seem to work so good. I can only use pictures from our own server. if I add another pic, it doesn't show up, but better try it yourself.
devNULL

Pic's

Post by devNULL »

I think Aries means the avatars, or am I wrong?

The Ikoncode is working fine, I think, but some servers (like geocities) don't allow to link your pic, only god knows, why the pic only shows up, when entering the url in a browser and not when you klick on the link...
Sskakzk'krr

Pic's

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

I want to put my own icon is what I'm saying.
And the help didn't help:o

MD
devNULL

Pic's

Post by devNULL »

So: sent your pic to Bror, add hmm 20€ or some really cool stuff, you will surley get your own pic :D

But letting user chosing their own picture may cause different problems: To big Pictures, maybe pictures, that contain hmm stuff no one wants to see. So it may be more time and effort to manage this forum.

szf: Maybe with much begging and good arguements you can get an own pic. But a general agreement, that users choose own Pictures, controled by them is not probable. But maybe I'm wrong.. lets see..

Jan
Sskakzk'krr

Pic's

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

Well I don't know how anyone will get offended or not wanna see my pic because Final Fantasy was a great hit and its pics of stuff from it.

MD
Bror

Pic's

Post by Bror »

Bror takes no money, since he earns enough :-)
I won't put specific pictures for one player in, then everyone wants to have its own picture.
But what you can do is send me a whole set of pictures, that fit into a fantasy setting. They should be 32*32 pixels, GIF-format and can contain transparency.
Sskakzk'krr

Pic's

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

I have no idea if the meet them req but do you still want me to send them?
Bror

Pic's

Post by Bror »

you can send them, but when I must work on every picture to meet the requirement, I won't put them in. I think there are more inportant things to create fror Illarion than avatars for the board. But when they are ok, I'll put them in.
Erdrick

Pic's

Post by Erdrick »

Bror, how do we change our Avatars or Alatars or whatever they are?
Homer is cool, but i kinda want a different one.
;(

Wait just figured it out nevermind ;)

(Edited by Erdrick at 2:54 am on Mar. 3, 2001)
Bror

Pic's

Post by Bror »

Click at the text link "profile" at the top of the screen. There you can make any changes to your identity here.