Good old times ^_^

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Drogla

Post by Drogla »

im a bit late, but WOW
i rmember when we first got that place, adn when it was just a tunnel even
THose were the days...everythign was nice, simple. PGing was the problem then, adn name files....lol
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

I did one of those not so long ago! OMG. Orc cave, i shal post here as link if anyone wants to see it for pointless reasons.

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ize7bc.jpg

and yours is very very nice might i add
Sir Giandor

Post by Sir Giandor »

ach war das noch schön. wo Tialdin noch König unter der Bibliothek war. Wo es noch nicht diesen nutzlosen NPC in der Bib gab. Wo es kaum mehr als Trolls BAne und Silberbrand gab. Wo ich die Leute noch kannte und die Leute mich. SCHNIEF. JEtzt habt ihrs geschafft. ICh bin tottraurig. Trotz neuem Client. :cry:
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

i dont remember it like that...i remember an earlier version of that case
AND when it had rotworms and deamons in it
rots were easy to kill..could never do a demon alone, course i never used potions either
Atlanta

Post by Atlanta »

Sir Giandor wrote:ach war das noch schön. wo Tialdin noch König unter der Bibliothek war. Wo es noch nicht diesen nutzlosen NPC in der Bib gab. Wo es kaum mehr als Trolls BAne und Silberbrand gab. Wo ich die Leute noch kannte und die Leute mich. SCHNIEF. JEtzt habt ihrs geschafft. ICh bin tottraurig. Trotz neuem Client. :cry:
Ich bin immer noch da *tröste und drück*
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Errian Abêth wrote:Oh, yes, great times those were, the dwarven ladies didn't have any trousers yet ...
Dwarven ladies have trousers now? Sheesh.
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

There are rumours that some people modded their clients with the old dwarven avatars... Yeah, those red panties were nice. But the swords looked stupid.

Bin auch noch da, wenn auch gut getarnt *knuddel*
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

To sigh about the good old times (By the way: *sigh*) doesn't only effect the client but many other things aswell: i.e. the quests, the people (many many like me are gone for different reasons) the gamemasters and the many many scandals (Grant Herion, Keikan etc.) robbing our RL-time and making life a little more funny and complicated in the same time.
Back then, though the new client is technically improved, you could do things, that aren't possible anymore, like dancing (Salathe will know what I mean) or onion ball i.e. . Maybe it is still possible (I'm not common with the new client) but so many things like dancing that could only be invented because of technical lacks happened back then.

So there were many secrets due to technical lacks that aren't there anymore. Maybe there are different ones now. But that kinda was something I like to remember.

greetings to all who remember :)

~Zarah~
Rinya

Post by Rinya »

Hello, Zarah! :D
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I remember Zarah and the amazons.
Markous

Post by Markous »

Zarah! Komm zurück! :)
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Zarah wrote:To sigh about the good old times (By the way: *sigh*) doesn't only effect the client but many other things aswell: i.e. the quests, the people (many many like me are gone for different reasons) the gamemasters and the many many scandals (Grant Herion, Keikan etc.) robbing our RL-time and making life a little more funny and complicated in the same time.
Back then, though the new client is technically improved, you could do things, that aren't possible anymore, like dancing (Salathe will know what I mean) or onion ball i.e. . Maybe it is still possible (I'm not common with the new client) but so many things like dancing that could only be invented because of technical lacks happened back then.

So there were many secrets due to technical lacks that aren't there anymore. Maybe there are different ones now. But that kinda was something I like to remember.

greetings to all who remember :)

~Zarah~
Oh my. Zarah. You have not been on MSN in a long time. Me misses this.
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Garett Gwenour wrote:I remember Zarah and the amazons.
*Yay* Go for the matriarchy! *g*
Markous wrote:Zarah! Komm zurück! :)
*hugs* Well, you know my point of view. But it's flattering to hear.

I really have serious things to do and neither the time nor the leisure to play again. I study, work and I engage myself socially so there is no space for Illa anymore, but it's nice to read the General Board from time to time noticeing that I most of the time don't know what people are talking about or who the hell this new player is *g*

PS:

@ Misibar: Yeah, I'm not chatting so often anymore. I'm sorry about, but I felt that with many of the people I once used to chat I have nothing in common anymore. I'm actually only chatting with people I know in RL too. It's no offense, but in some sense the talks were flat, because the real bound (the RL-bound) simply is missing. It made me sad, so I decided to just talk to the people that truly know me, cause I know them in RL.

C ya.