Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Seori

Post by Seori »

Really appreciate Slug'Gnar tonight. Props! The effort made to consistently speak with an orc accent was highly admirable! You were awesome, such linguistic creativity, hope to have the joy of meeting you again.
Last edited by Seori on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seori

Post by Seori »

sorry made a double
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

Also really liking this trend...

You feel watched
Me: RPs a reaction.
Them: Pfft

Pretty awesome stuff.
Banduk

Post by Banduk »

Nini und ihr Spielzeug Zwerg - Danke
Lavia

Post by Lavia »

Banduk wrote:Nini und ihr Spielzeug Zwerg - Danke
*g* war amüsant Feuerbart :wink:
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Two characters that I have never met before, that I believe is newly made; Khendria Tiree and Kenthrik Oakfield, great RP! Made me really curious of the POs, recognise their (great) RP from somewhere. :P
Seori

Post by Seori »

A big thank you to Ara, Totski, Shandra, Whisper, Era, Sam, Darian, and Mark.

Highly talented roleplayers each one of you, a joy to be with! Thanks for a memorable night
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Leva, Ara, Totski, Shandra, Whisper, Sam, Seori, Darian, and Prince Mark :p Great fun tonight! Even if you did keep me up past my bed time
H.Banestone

Post by H.Banestone »

A pretty disappointing day so far, I happened to run into the only people online, 2 of them, and they ran away from me.
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

Actually ... we felt a little stalked. :shock:
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Seori, that poor dwarf with the stomach bug :lol: and Slug. Rikka had a great time
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Fun times at the sparring pit and the tavern. Enjoyed everyone's RP except the rather annoying hooded girl's who never RPs and runs away after a glance from anyone.
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

You're right. That's not rp!

What? You're character isn't friendly and chatty and hilarious? You need to learn to rp!
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

H.Banestone wrote:A pretty disappointing day so far, I happened to run into the only people online, 2 of them, and they ran away from me.
Most don't wake up at the red demon expecting RP in the first place yet I never saw a time when only three were online i.e. there was probably plenty of RP options somewhere besides the red demon. When two chars leave the area with two reds to a player going to the single red saying "girl talk" .... to follow them not only staying around to kill the human necro and mummies, but peeking in the room once, then following them a little later through a portal to Greenbriar which was used in that same single red room.....is actually a little strange...not including shouting after them as they left Greenbriar.

By the way, was very nice for Juliana to finally be able to have a long discussion with Starling, hopefully we will be able to finish it when not so tired.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Skaalib Drurr wrote:What? You're character isn't friendly and chatty and hilarious? You need to learn to rp!
You're not quite getting it. The said character doesn't respond to anyone's RP and does bad (read: destructive) deeds without any kind of RP whatsoever. It's definitely against the rules yet she roams.
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

S'rrt wrote:
Skaalib Drurr wrote:What? You're character isn't friendly and chatty and hilarious? You need to learn to rp!
You're not quite getting it. The said character doesn't respond to anyone's RP and does bad (read: destructive) deeds without any kind of RP whatsoever. It's definitely against the rules yet she roams.
Yeah, I met two of that persons characters, both not emoting anything and running around putting fires on things. Reported it, still nothing was done about it. Rather annoying when people do these things.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Jaelle, and that goatee scratching fellow :) well..mostly jaelle..long time since ive enjoyed myself in such a way when playing illaheroin :) good times!
Estelwen

Post by Estelwen »

S'rrt wrote:
Fun times at the sparring pit and the tavern. Enjoyed everyone's RP except the rather annoying hooded girl's who never RPs and runs away after a glance from anyone.
LMAO, that was funny, and yeah the dwarf with smelly feet and burping his way through the tavern roof! Random day, thanks for that healing potion :cry: :D
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

The guard meeting Image, Gyn and briefly Ara. Thanks for the nice roleplay from everyone. :D

(Iris, I think I missed you in the screenshot sry)
Seori

Post by Seori »

Appreciate the incredibly formal yet tender roleplaying tonight at Silverblade for "Kitsa and Altrix's Marriage".

Kudos to Altrix, Kitsa, and Shandra!
H.Banestone

Post by H.Banestone »

Juliana D'cheyne wrote: Most don't wake up at the red demon expecting RP in the first place yet I never saw a time when only three were online i.e. there was probably plenty of RP options somewhere besides the red demon. When two chars leave the area with two reds to a player going to the single red saying "girl talk" .... to follow them not only staying around to kill the human necro and mummies, but peeking in the room once, then following them a little later through a portal to Greenbriar which was used in that same single red room.....is actually a little strange...not including shouting after them as they left Greenbriar.
Nothing you describe strikes me as strange. Curious, sure.
A guys comes into a cursed dungeon to hunt evil things, notices two women have "girl talk" in the middle of a battle. Now that - is strange. He wonders, what kind of a couple picks a lair of powerful demon skeletons as a room for girl talk. He is curious to make conversation, but the girls quickly dispatch. So, finishing off the two red skeletons, he goes to take out the third one. Finds the girls again, and again makes attempt at conversation, again finding that his presence is not welcome.
Hence, disappointing day.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Was nice to see Jaelle tonight... she saved poor Era from the boredom of being the only one IG
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

H.Banestone wrote:Nothing you describe strikes me as strange. Curious, sure.
A guys comes into a cursed dungeon to hunt evil things, notices two women have "girl talk" in the middle of a battle. Now that - is strange. He wonders, what kind of a couple picks a lair of powerful demon skeletons as a room for girl talk. He is curious to make conversation, but the girls quickly dispatch. So, finishing off the two red skeletons, he goes to take out the third one. Finds the girls again, and again makes attempt at conversation, again finding that his presence is not welcome.
Hence, disappointing day.
Not to put too fine a grain on it, H ... but we ran away from you not once, but three times. Sorry if you can't see how repeatedly following us was unwanted attention.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Don't worry, Mister Bane. It's common knowledge a certain PO in that "girl talk" generally only rps with people she assigns to herself via MSN.

But anyhow, I enjoyed the conversation with Altrix a few days ago. It's great to see a fresh face.
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

Let's bring ALL the bitterness to the surface! It's so cleansing! :lol:
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Thanks for the RP to all those I met during my short time IG today. I hardly get to log IG anymore, but I'm glad the past few attempts have been met with a good time. :)
Clydus

Post by Clydus »

Todays RP was absolutely excellent, With Bortak (im not sure if thats right, the dwarf we were sparring with) Lucy Bann and Estelwen, We were the first in town to encounter the Crazy Orc, and the Rp that followed i thouroughly enjoyed, ending with me being physically dragged away, bruised and bloody by Bortak whilst Lucy Bann stood like a angel of death, guarding our rear and facing the orc by the light of the lit stage lamps. I absolutely <3'd it.
Estelwen

Post by Estelwen »

Great Rp after the awful rp with that orc burning me :evil: , Nice one. Anyhow Shandra, Darien, Roland, Owain, Luca, Jaelle and The dwarf cant remember his name Bantrok? maybe? Anyhow yeah great rp with them, rubbish with the orc.:D
Illal

Post by Illal »

I had my first RP today. :shock:

Estelwen, you found me!
Broktan

Post by Broktan »

Great RP with you two too, Owain and Estelwen!

-the doughty dwarf