Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alytys Lamar

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

Post by Alytys Lamar »

I did really enjoy the searching Quest !
It was well done, sort of tricky and challenging with a lot of great RP from all players.
But especially Bree Tealeaf was awesome, love her <3
Thanks to all who did participate and to the GM ((GM's )) !!
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Very special thanks to Slightly for his planning and making the quest a challenge. Thank you very much to the participants as well. I really think the whole group worked well together and there was a lot of give and take.

Another special thanks to PO Exelous, S'rrt, Bidukan, and Wynter for providing input where to search, and of course your leadership RPs.

Lastly, Deanna, none of it possible without your creativity and thoughtfulness. To create, share, and entrust a task to another player only because it is fun and makes sense is just really cool. Thank you.

PO Eli
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Had a good time with quite a few people today, but I must shout out The Baddies for an above and beyond experience this evening. Eleanor may have the calm of a crypt, but I was sweating the whole time.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Everyone the past 2 nights has been great fun! Amelia, Bidukan, Yasna, the priestess, Rashaz, Inara and Velin last night. Jonathan and Alessandra (though brief) tonight. And of course, Oxi. I am sorry if I missed anyone, but it is hard to keep track when Era is on a roll.
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

This was one of the best and beautiful quests I ever had the pleasure to participate.
I bow before our GM - it was sort of a masterpiece to involve the holy Eldan tree in such a great way.

Thanks to all who did fight for Mirai and gave Yridia the trust to heal her and let the holy Tree heal Exelous :)
Azuros who did help ( even if you had to leave )
Thanks to the Mages, Eli, Sarangerel and Yasna for all the effort
Thanks to our fighters, Bidukan, Wynter, Jakob, Hur, Exelous and Inara - excellent RP from all of you
Mirai was outstanding - as Exelous as Zombie was.

love you all - Illarion lives :)
Mirai Belisai

Post by Mirai Belisai »

Indeed,

quite an effort you all put in for a story line that i meant to be small in the beginning.

So my thanks also to all who were there and the instant mock up by slightly.

po Mirai
SaRoKiMa

Post by SaRoKiMa »

Its been a while since I've last RP'ed but I truely enjoyed it.
Thank you Fergro, Era, Oxi. I really enjoyed the RP with you, and I promise Nin'Rasyel will learn common as fast as possible :D
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A big thanks to these characters for the past days.. Eli, very funny and I was laughing continually at the topic, Aly always, Caswir, you are mean! *teases*, always like your RP and briefly to Allesandra though was pretty intense!
SaRoKiMa

Post by SaRoKiMa »

I had a blast today. Thanks for the wonderful RP Hur and Zelphyra. I really enjoyed the trip to Runewick. and the patience of both of your characters
Deanna, I'm looking forward to meet you again ingame.

Hur... you made my day by showing Nin to the bathroom area. i loved it.
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

The Campfire quest was a lot of fun today.. too bad some hints Caiah had wasn't taken up on... but Taiah enjoyed it a lot!

Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Clairette was amazing, caught Cynthia weeping like a baby and did help her out.
Amelia, convincing Cynthia not to give up on friends and herself was a masterpiece

and the last couple of weeks I had some really really nice RP
Oxiana, Era, Exelous, Bidukan
and especially Drathe = who made her laugh again without being a jester, showing his own wounds to her, too
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

Thanks to everyone involved last night!

Clairette, the poor girl! Was fun seeing them getting a bit closer. Maybe someday, she trusts even Ami's cooking? :P
Cynthia on the wall, with her deep crisis.
Azure for a great injury RP and giving his life literally to protect Ami.
Eleanor! Great as always, showing her weak side to Ami and calling her to Runewick, where al the trouble started.
Foozer! Poor lizzard but was playing the magical pain so great.
Faran, getting shocked by the thought of stitching Ami but willing to give a shot!
Aidan for assisting so brave, just to throw up in the end, calming his stomach with brandy, was pure gold!
Eli, great as always, saving his "granddaughter" the worst surgery ever - and her life - just in time! You were so great!

And of course, Valherian. He waited so long to get her. Mission accomplished :lol:
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Had the best time Friday night. Jeff and The Lads at the Inn, as well as a special shout-out to Prea, Prea, and Prea. Elly was terrified, unprepared, completely caught up in the moment.

And then came the raiding party, smashing through The Lads like they were nothing........... and taking out Elly along the way. She had it coming. :oops:

Back to RW post cross, Aidan was the unexpected man of the hour and just stole my heart. And then Kraex, Orion, and Fooser in turn as Prea visited her wrath upon them. Amelia coming so quickly to help when called, getting a bit flustered as there was nothing she could do, and comforting Eleanor as her psyche fractured under all the stress.

Then came Valherion, inflicting terror on the few remaining out in the open. Cue El going to the Inn to shout, scold, belittle, and condemn him until he just got so fed up with her and struck her down too.

Back then to Galmair to catch up again to Amelia (and also succumb to her own bloodloss as Elly realized she hadn't been returned with the blessing and healing of Cherga any longer). So many people in the injury RP were great, but the rest of the night was truly taken by Eli. The caring and calm surgeon, gramps, and voice of clarity.
HaselNuss
Runewick

Post by HaselNuss »

Everyone in the prison mine today.
And my highlight was the english and german descriptions and texts, so it was easier to follow.
Thanks, great idea and a great shortstory!
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Wow, that event blew me away today. Slightly, PO Katharina, you did an outstanding job. I really, really loved those characters.

Kraex, you big softie! <3 Talking all tough in the Temple, death-glaring the culprits as they dug graves, and then having a turn of heart in the last moment and botching Kain's suicide-by-priestess :o
Exelous, our ad-hoc Malachin Inquisitor. I don't even know what to say, you are always on a whole other level.
Drathe, you beloved rapscallion who did all the work and got none of the credit.
Clairette, Inara, and Amelia. You three more than anybody seemed to capture and reflect the horror of the scene and also the humanity of the perpetrators.
S'rrt, who had the vibe of "this is the most obvious crime scene I have ever come across, come on people."
Wynter, who totally did it.

If there was anybody else I missed, just know there wasn't a single person dropping the ball or under-delivering. Just remarkable on the part of the whole ensemble.

EDIT: How in the world did I forget to include Bidukan? At least somebody had the gall to follow through after the graveside stunt went so awry. Brought down Bragon's unyielding fury and flame, knowing full well he'd come out looking the villain even though the other guy just confessed to six murders.
Custodio

Post by Custodio »

The advent quest today was great fun. Neia had a wonderful time watching the humans squabble.

Thanks Slightly and Katharina for organizing it.
HaselNuss
Runewick

Post by HaselNuss »

Definitely Lafadiel. Great conversation between the two on the bridge. I liked it a lot!
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Loved it as well. The squabble that made winter able to run off with the loot but did she take all one may never know lol
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Everyone in the desert yesterday and after that in Runewick. Was quiet tense in some moments :D

And special thanks to Deanna for our long talk after decades :)
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

All the many halflings at the Inn today 😍
Drugar Stonesmasher

Post by Drugar Stonesmasher »

Thanks for the riddle session yesterday and also for a riddle that even Drugar could solve within reason.
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

Thanks to all involved with Ami the past twi days!
The Quest with Cormac and Corbin was great!
Thanks to the GMs and PO Kat to pull it on!
And thanks to all who were with the tavern gathering yesteday!
Had freat fun that two days!
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

I liked quite a few characters' RP today, but my favorite had to be the ~1 minute exchange with Aly, Eleanor's favorite mortal enemy.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

I liked quite a few characters' RP today, but my favorite had to be the ~1 minute exchange with Aly, Eleanor's favorite mortal enemy.
:lol: Oh yes - its refreshing for Aly to met *the actual deepest thorn in her side*

I have to say a huge Thank YOU !!! to the GM'S and PO Katharina who putting so much effort in the daily Advents Quest's !!
And for sure all the players Aly could met during the last couple of weeks - far to much to praise all, you are all great :)
- just a few =
Inara - its always a pleasure to play with her
Exelous, Drathe and especially Kyre - the 3 rocks in Aly's life !
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Was great being able to go to the meeting with Eli, Caswir, Deanna and S'rrt. Bidukan was fun and I enjoyed the RP, throwing him for a loop I imagine but thanks for going along so well!

I especially enjoyed the time with Aly though... FINALLY we could meet but there is more to talk of!
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

Horace's funeral was so sad but the roleplay was excellent. Thank you to all that showed up!
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Kyre and Aly, such a warm and lovely chat. <3
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Did anyone hear Kyre's silent plea for HELP?

Loved the RP, thanks Aly and Eleanor!
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Did someone can repair Aly's ear after Kyre shouts *TOAST?*

Naw... its was genius. Had a bad day and enjoyed it really, thank you both <3
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

I want to thank Exelous for the talk, yesterday.
It's refreshing to see him doubt and falter at times, not only being a role model of a knight.
I really love this char!