Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Obsydien

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

Post by Obsydien »

Had a lovely time with Eli and the Archmage <3 thank you for the warm welcome.
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

• Kyre- Per usual, always something interesting and Eli will be very careful going up stairs from now on in search of you
  • Deanna- So glad you are back! Every conversation has been deep and thoughtful. Really look forward to seeing you IG.
  • Caswir- An elf of few words but always surprising your perspective and random willingness to jam on that lute.
  • Artimer- Always like the way this character thinks and love any chance to get to RP with an old friend.
  • Thorgar- Really want to see this character again! Turned me for a loop!
  • Jefferson- The RP and the character are impeccable! Look forward to every meeting!
  • Finnelle- Nice new mage, want to know more like how you RP his affliction.
  • Eleanor- Such a deep, moving character. Really makes Eli think and has him very curious about Cherga.
  • Titus- I like the quest and faith RP. He had a friend there too can’t remember his name but I will go back and check the logs.
  • Ademar: I can see us going places! Very interested in his warding magic and what he conjures.
  • “Breanna”- Devious little creature this one. Still scares the hell out of Eli, but she is only true mercenary he knows.
  • Roza- The aspiring mage RP, inspires me again. I really hope I can be active in her development. Surely, the guild won’t ruin her too badly.... >.>
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Had a lot of fun at the quest today with Evie, Oxi, Gibble and Yasna. Nice chatting with Caswir and Deanna after too!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Thank you for a good time!

The training quest at the Arena in Runewick and many chars after showing up.. Caswir (gave the quest), Yasna, Hur'Wugrú (despite the kick she gave!), Eli, Tyan, Deanna, Avaroth, and Orion
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Oxi, Kat, Xannu, Kraex, S'rrt.... and poor, poor Tyan. :lol: Stayed up way too late again, but it was worth it!
Kraex'Ju

Post by Kraex'Ju »

Shapeshifting, mining, drinking, and a fairy, all in a evening’s work in Cadomyr. Thank you:

Sammy
Tyan
Kaeso
Hur
Yansa

I had a lot of fun with each of you and thanks again for coming!

PO Kraex
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The lecture today was wonderful.. Whisper, Tyan, Eli, Delenda (thanks for gracing us with your RP), Avaroth, Ademar (glad to see you around again!), Caswir, Yasna briefly a green monster called Hur who gets bored quickly, and Orion.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

I wanted to say thank you to the Orcress Hur. You made my day by offering protection for singing !
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

After 2 days back in Illa I have to thank all the people from yesterday, - let see if I get them together
Tyan for playing a irresistable drunkard
Jefferson for being just him like I did know him
Eli and Caswir and if I did forgot someone - I'm sorry :)
All the new ones I didn't know including the running elf :D

And the end of the day Katharina and Riniao - well played both of you.
I did come in and felt a bit the spirit of the old days.

But the first spot goes to Kyre, which talked me back into the game and
blessed me with such a deep RP - thank you <3
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

AAAlllyyyy! I have missed us playing together and am sooo glad you are back. Can I tie a rope around you and make you stay? :D

I agree.. yesterday was wonderful also... Ademar, Tyan, Jefferson, Eli, Delenda, Whisper (I need to learn more of his story), and Caswir, Tarias (great to see him back also ....Kyre was speechless having been given the robe!~).

The ritual was a great fun but late for me.. .. I was sooo tired at the end of the day!
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

So many thanks to the dwarf Sammy Goldlieb !
And nice Rp with Oxiana. Looking forward for more
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Eli, Katharina and Oxi. Always nice trying to piece together Illa memories, and make sure that the char you are playing is the one who was there for it :P
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

I need to say well done to the players who I met with Yridia
Its refreshing to feel like a real druid again.
Thanks so much to Kraex who did drag the druid immediate into a interesting storyline.
Thanks to Katharina, guiding her to Ushara's Altar and give her the opportunity to met the other player I need to say thank you
Riniao Teries
Well he is a stubborn little pain in the ass, but Yridia feels she could help him.

I'm very curious how all this will work out.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Here isn't much posted, but I still need to thank the few people Aly met over the last couple of days and provide always nice RP

Kyre - you are a little mischivious sweetheart , love always our RP
Katharina - it was a nice chat between old friends
Guir - a talk about the past :)

and today I had the luck to find Orren Paddick, a very entertaining RP - well and then Bernie Bottoms *still giggle about the dress, though*

So far I do not regret the comeback to Illarion <3
If I did forget someone - I love you, though
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Aly, I always enjoy our talks especially when we talk of comparing men! We should continue this soon...

I haven't seen too many to talk to but have to mention Drugar... wish we could have talked longer. It was quite enjoyable and Eli went to sleep TOO quick.. especially when talking of Kyre's attributes! (( am teasing )) but we never have time it seems. Kyre has wanted to tell the old man something now for about 2 weeks.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Had fun with Katharina and Kaeso in a discreet hunt that revealed some mysterious things :D

Also want to thank all those that came to the service for Malachín (Malachín put on a good show!) and notably S'rrt the demon slayer, Kraex the honorable beast and Teetotaler Sammy for their great input in that.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

So this was a ton of fun today.
It reminded me somehow on the days of old - I really enjoyed all of it.
Thanks to all who did fight agains the evil :D

Orren with his sarcastic comments - Kraex who just appeared in the moment of need in heroic fashion, Exelous with his military oldschool style ( Evil Aly just needs to bite her tongue not to say something mocking )and all the others. Just a very very enjoyable night
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Having you back is <3 Aly.

While I feel like my RP and coordination has been tanking lately, I have been so happy to join and be around other players lately.
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

Thank you Alytys for your time in listening to a very long story. Was fun conveying the history that only a very few know! I'm guilty in having to leave and not reciprocating but hope to do that very soon.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

It was a great story, loved every minute of it :) This Character is very interesting !
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The past few days I have really enjoyed Aribeus, Jakob, Hyleandor al'Aventer, Eli, Caswir, Orren, the green orcess Saran, and briefly Aswe. I hope I have mentioned everyone, thanks for the wonderful times in game!
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Great fun in the kitchen tonight! New faces and old, plenty of conversation, and cake!!!
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

The Harvest event was so much fun !
I loved every minute of it - Thank you so much Bernie !
You all did play so well along, thanks for awesome RP goes to, Kelri Higgles, Elisabeth *the white Rose*, Bernie, Sammy Goldlieb. Jakob, Hur, Oxiana and Era,
And not to forget the Man who did plant the apple tree
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Oh that was Merung. Yes, it was very nice to have an event that didn't revolve around Politics or War. There's a lot of other beauty in Illarion! Thanks to all who came and attended!! It was a lot of fun!!
Exelous

Post by Exelous »

Juniper Onyx wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:41 am Yes, it was very nice to have an event that didn't revolve around Politics or War. There's a lot of other beauty in Illarion!
And it is because of these few brave souls marching upon and vanquishing the unholy forces of the Uncalled, wherever it may rear its ugly head, that affords the innocents of Illarion to gather in such a peaceful, jovial way. Who knows what horrors would lurk upon your glorious event should we choose instead to stand idle!

On topic: I did enjoy everyone I encountered in the game. Nice to see Fooser, Roland and Arameh making an appearance lately.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Hmm...yes and for that we thank you! I do recall that this was the first festival in a long time that wasn't interrupted by someone wanting to disrupt stuff or be a fool. It was really nice for a change. :)
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Some great times IG.

I have the feeling the quality of RP is rapidly increasing- which is exciting.
Thanks to all the awesome PO's who interacted with Aly the last 2 -3 weeks.
But yesterday Drathe was just <3 !! Its good to see again IG, hopefully not the last time !
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Thanks for the nice roleplay at the quest.. at the invite of Fooser. I don't get a chance to play this character often.
Exelous

Post by Exelous »

Thanks to everyone that took part in the 2nd HC quest and to Slightly for the fireworks. The plot is designed to make players work together and I hope that you're enjoying it as much as I am. Sorry that some couldn't make it because of busy schedules but there'll be more to come.
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

A great evening of RP - and unexpected

Thanks to Kraex, I love this Character very much
Sammy and Deanna = couldn't pay attention longer since there was another important talk
Sadly the other Elfess left very fast the Inn.
and well Tyan = unexpected to say the least.

Well and Cay the sweetheart and this fat drunkard Horace - laughed so hard, ridicolous well played.

Es war sehr schön mal wieder fast den ganzen Abend in Deutsch zu spielen - danke an Euch.