Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Olaf Tingvatn wrote:aw'right...the "EVIL VICIOUS BLOOD LUSTY HORRENDOUSLY MAAAAAD" temple peoples was funsies to be around tonight:) and the intro with the orcs in the workshop was quite funsies. next time i will just have to remembver to name them all>,< seeeee? bad people are a good thing to be around "where would you like to go? uhm..trollsbane? allright *mumbles a mystitcal formula* there you go" aaaawww..i felt the overlord was all grandpa like and good ole jossia was the wee grumpy little grandma..with a naked uncle(?!?!) and elf wich name eluded me..anyways..tons of funsies for me today :D
GRANDMA??? You are older in RL than we are. :lol: BUt really liked Squinty...and had a blast with him.
My guild bretheren and the fight with Jag and Rugh'toh outside the gate and the one inside the shop. (lol all Jox's hard work to be friends with the clan down the drain)
Last edited by Joxia Doral on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gerron Lavace

Post by Gerron Lavace »

Hey I liked the few temple members and the Orcs they are so scary.
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Velisai, Artimer, and Ambrosine. Epic win!
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Azuros and Kreb'la, had a very nice night of RP, thanks! Others Achae met, William Groveslie, Laiquendo Beren, and Lura.... sorry couldn't see more of. :)
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

I liked the fights between Laiquendo, Tirrend, Orioli And Lura
The catfight was amusing :lol:
Lura

Post by Lura »

PurpleMonkeys wrote:I liked the fights between Laiquendo, Tirrend, Orioli And Lura
The catfight was amusing :lol:

Yes, it was. Even though Lura and Laiquendo were thouroughly beaten to a pulp.

:wink:
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Die einfallsreiche Lehrerin bedankt sich natürlich auch bei der willigen Schülerin. Hat sehr viel Spaß gemacht die letzten Tage und du hast es extrem guuuut ausgespielt!

I'd like to thank Edward too, both sessions yesterday were funny, first his bold mannerism with the stool and later then explaining disadvantages with the furnitures, though... She's still wondering where the furnitures will find their places now, lol. And he surely was rawr later :twisted:

The little session with Brian by the field the other day was good too, unexpected but good, yes.
And the little girl yesterday scared me first, since she was looking like my char, just younger. But the persistent looking-through-window part was cute and in the end she surely thought that it was worth it, since she met Eyda and could finally play, lol.
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

..... Zumindest mal nich meins.. meine Fresse wie verpeilt kann man sein?.....
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Celdea - Thanks, enjoyed it pretty much playing the bitch by the depot.
Eyda - Way too short, sadly. But the sneaking-back-in tour was brilliant and sorry for going nuts right after. >.<
Edward - Freaking awesome! Thanks! *still suffers from headache*
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Nothing tops friends who indulge in your bad influence! Thanks for the fun Aldi, Velisai, Tirrend and ~erm Hucu!!
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Ashayen wrote:Celdea - Thanks, enjoyed it pretty much playing the bitch by the depot.
Eyda - Way too short, sadly. But the sneaking-back-in tour was brilliant and sorry for going nuts right after. >.<
Edward - Freaking awesome! Thanks! *still suffers from headache*
And once again thanks to all three again as well :wink:
Ashayen and Edward - the sneaking-back-in part was fun to play and don't worry, going nuts was the right thing to do in this situation, even if I must confess I hoped both would do so. :wink:
Celdea - brilliant timing as you just showed up right after they caught me. I was just so sorry for the little one, but in fact, Eyda was quite in trouble and sadly I had to go off as well.
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

I thank Tinya for the short play yesterday. Fun and interesting!
Tinya

Post by Tinya »

Kranek wrote:I thank Tinya for the short play yesterday. Fun and interesting!
I agree, the RP was very nice as always with Vigalf! I enjoy the Nord barbarian RP a lot and hope to see more. :D
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Again, sorry for the delayed post.

GRAKIR!!! I have miiiisssed you!! To you and Avalyon boyh I appologize for the unfinished RP, Ava you were very good. *may be more than a little scared of him again* :P

Idrandal, you are a brave lad. Meeting atop the mountan was great and I really enjoyed the peaceful RP.

The treasure hunting crew...dragons will never disappiont, good fun.

Oh! I almost forgot...MERUNG !!You may be my favcorite druid now. :)
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

I enjoyed RP'ing with the Cromwell Family over the past days.
Awesome, Ladies.. Ashayen and Eyda both. You just keep on dragging me back IG somehow. :wink: What family drama. :D
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Danke an Celdea für das schöne RP, hat Spaß gemacht :)
Und auch danke an Pellandria für den kleinen Dialog... macht immer wieder Spaß ;)
Felicia Saral

Post by Felicia Saral »

Auf alle Fälle Lailias RP....

Danke!
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Uuuuhh, besser spät als nie, aber ich muss mich noch für gestern Abend bedanken. War ein toller Rag voller überraschender RPs.

Ashayen - wunderbar wie immer. Eyda ist wohl mehr als froh, dass sie ihr nicht mehr böse zu sein scheint und schon ein bisschen stolz, nun überall als Ashies Tochter vorgestellt zu werden. Zum Schluss hion hat sie sie aber dann doch etwas geschockt. :wink: Außerdem hast du mich da gestern Abend teils wunderbar durchgelotst, sonst wär ich glaub ich manchmal echt verloren gewesen. Vielen Dank dafür!

Rhonja - ein wunderbares Halblings- RP wie ich es lang nicht mehr gesehen hab!

Nericon - eine wirklich interessante Begegnung. War vielversprechend, ich hoffe, wir können das wiederholen. :wink:

Rosendil - leider nur ein kurzes Vergnügen, doch werd ich heut ja Gelegenheit zu mehr bekommen und dann ja auch in etwas überschaubarerem Rahmen. :wink:

Dranis und Laila(?) - Dranis hat EYda gestern wunderbar auf die Palme gebracht. Wer weiß, was da noch passiert wär, wäre es Laila nicht plötzlich so schlecht gegangen, nachdem sie sich für Eyda eingesetzt hatte. Ich hoffe, Dranis war anständig später im Hospital? :P :wink:

An alle mit, die gestern mit Eyda zu tun hatten:
Vielen Dank für eure Geduld! Ich war gestern echt nicht auf der Höhe und musste ja auch immer wieder kurz weg. Muss mich also echt für die ganzen Unterbrechungen und die meiner Meinung nach eher mäßige RP- Leistung entschuldigen. Bei so buntem Treiben wie gestern in Bane verlier ich ganz gern mal den Überblick. :oops:
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Also so ein Tag wie gestern hab ich schon lange nicht mehr erlebt in Illa. Von einem RP zum anderen und alles einfach klasse.
Zuerst Brian, der seine Herrin :roll: mehr als belustigt hat und ihr mit dem Getreide dann doch arg auf die **** ging. Aber dennoch schade das er sich dann mal wieder davongestohlen hat. Tja, muss er halt weiter am alten Brot nuckeln während Rhonja, Eyda und die Lady sich ja dann herzlich über die Honigwaben hergemacht haben. Ich hab herrlich gegrinst hinterm Moni, das Bildniss schlechthin, lol! Danke dafür Rhonja, hast ein bissl Schwung reingebracht und für einen Moment hat meine Ashie doch tatsächlich mal.. menschlich gehandelt? *fg*

Nericon! Sehr interessante Begegnung wo ich hoffe das es nicht die letzte gewesen sein wird :wink:
Rosendil, charmant wie immer. :wink:
Und Dranis.. :twisted: hat's geschafft Ashie innerlich auf 360 zu bringen auch wenn sie ja ruhig bleiben musste..aber ich bin gespannt was passiert wenn die beiden sich mal alleine begegnen sollten.
Und sorry für den Schock Eyda :P Ich fands nur passend, da ich denke das sie eh bald erfahren hätte was Sache ist. Schade das die Lehrstunde anders verlief als geplant, aber hey... du gibst ne echt "gute" Tochter ab, das müssen wir ändern :P :twisted:

Taliss, short but... uh, interesting?
Grunlor Milroth

Todays rp

Post by Grunlor Milroth »

Rather enjoyed the rp with the two brethern and the two elves within the silverbrand smithery today was quiet interesting and entertaining to see the storyline development and the twists showing the variety and differences of opinions that was in line with the racial and historical qualities of both parties involved.
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Lord Cromwell for the "Doorframe-RPing" :wink:

and Ashayen... :twisted: knock on my house if you are lonely, your lonely neighbour :lol: *joke* :lol:
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Rofl! Makes me proud that i impressed you, even if we didn't rped at all :twisted:
Pranck

Post by Pranck »

Ashayen: Nericon! Sehr interessante Begegnung wo ich hoffe das es nicht die letzte gewesen sein wird

Eyda: Nericon - eine wirklich interessante Begegnung. War vielversprechend, ich hoffe, wir können das wiederholen.
Seine Pränckigkeit gibt sein bestes, auch mit Euch hats Spaß gemacht :)
Tinya

Post by Tinya »

Vigalf, Ylvie, briefly Brian very nice RP from all, thanks!
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Extremely late for that, but... WOW. Rosendil you deserve an award for the best played tailorchar, really.
The hours went flying with you and it was so much fun, even the try to strangle her :P
Eyda, as the young Lady, was...uh, yes, complicated :P and i hope she gets used to the new clothes, would be a pity if not.
Edward as the stern Dad was wonderful to watch :wink: :twisted: and thanks to the discussion just a moment ago.
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Ashayen wrote:Extremely late for that, but... WOW. Rosendil you deserve an award for the best played tailorchar, really.
The hours went flying with you and it was so much fun, even the try to strangle her :P
Eyda, as the young Lady, was...uh, yes, complicated :P and i hope she gets used to the new clothes, would be a pity if not.
Edward as the stern Dad was wonderful to watch :wink: :twisted: and thanks to the discussion just a moment ago.
Really late, yes but....
It was simmply great last night!

First of all, Rosendil! Who paid so much patience and comprehension to Eyda (and all my difficulties :wink: ), always trying to find a compromise for the young one until the end. :wink: With this, he earned much respect and sympathy right away. :wink: And I'm looking forward how it comes out with the dress in the end...

Ashayen, who was quite detemined with the dress from the beginning on, seeming to know no mercy in this point. :wink: I was laughing so hard on her sarcastic comments and the way she taught the way she wants it all to be. You even managed to let Eyda give in her protest for now. :shock: :wink:

Edward. I never saw you playing him so determined and stern, and I like it! Edward was doing great in his new role as father finally. :) My poor little one had no chance to stand her 'parents' as they acted together as one front. That's something completely new to her and I guess, this will bring up some really interessting situations and I'm looking forward to it. :P

A really big thanks to you three, especially for the whole discussions about lengths and fitting styles. :P :wink:
Poor Edward, who must have seen his coins running like sand through an hourglass. :P
Hope, Eyda didn't cost you too many nerves. :wink:
Misjilah

Post by Misjilah »

Thanks all!
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Thanks to Idrandal!
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Misjilah wrote:Thanks all!
Yes THANKS ALL....you all know who you are...not making a list today
Taliss Kazzxs