Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Llama

Whose RP did you like today?

Post by Llama »

There a lot of complaints about N00bs who don't know how to roleplay and lack of tecture etc... So here's what you do here.

If you see someone who has done some exceptional RP; write who his is, and what his does.. that way:

1) We'll show our appriciation, for making the game a better experience
2) We;ll encourage others to RP in the same way
3) We'll show outsiders the type of RP you find in Illarion
-
Please dont flame others cos, "You didn't like my RP"

Thank you
-
Last edited by Llama on Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

What a nice topic. Since it is related to Illarion I'll move it to general.
Sancho

Post by Sancho »

Cool tobic.

I must say today I really enjoyed Marcho's roleplay. Especially when he dropped his helmet in the river and it went downstream. As it finally driven ashore, it had turned to a rusty helmet. :lol:
I had hard time playing and laughing at same time.
Necrontyr_arising
Location: The Last Samurai is a brilliant film...."I knew a bob once, god he was as ugly as a mule"

Post by Necrontyr_arising »

cheers :D
What I found good about Sancho's roleplay was when he and Marcho were walking down a moutain and he slipped and swore (#me swears). That made it seem like the mountains are trecherous and not very nice on a halfling because they were no shoes usually.
Necrontyr_arising
Location: The Last Samurai is a brilliant film...."I knew a bob once, god he was as ugly as a mule"

Post by Necrontyr_arising »

Another great Roleplay moment was when my pickpocket took 20 coppers from retlak, retlak rolelplaed really well and ignored Willaims constant "look theres a halfling pickpocketing you" when he was hiding behind the orc out of view. Also I could use this opputunity to describe the worst roleplay, William elderberry, my halfling just looked at the mans belt for money and william ignored it when he was examining to see if there were any pouches for money. He then goes on to say in ooc ((no you will nick them)) meaning the money :evil:

Well done Retlak!
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I enjoy always Belgrams roleplay because he mixes well a fun loving dwarf and at the same time one whom still fears things yet will face his fears when he feels he must. Adigar was also enjoyable as was Balamos, actually just about everyone stephen can incontact with today was fun or at least something I do not play along with day to day.
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

I enjoyed roleplaying with Sideon lastnight...lots of fun ^^ I liked how I got to be a part of the little adventure we went on instead of just along for the ride, so I wasn't always the one going "What was that!?" :)
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

I really liked the short amount of roleplay yesterday between Retlak and whoever opened a portal for him outside the Grey Rose castle.
Retlak, being an orc tried to read the sentence from the book to open a portal, but nothing happened as he cannot read well, then a man sitting at the campfire in the area walked over and read from the book for Retlak, opening a portal. A nice bit of teamwork there. :lol:
Melinya Shiviliel

Post by Melinya Shiviliel »

I must say Ectlax, Silas Farron and Gauldoth did great. All three of them. They stayed in character perfectly, and I must say their personalities are well-defined. It's been a pleasure. :wink:
Uzgâ

Post by Uzgâ »

Xalliar wrote:I liked the whole evening with Uzga, Gort and Alex :)
I liked Xalliars adventures in "beercave" with Gort, Alex and Xall too! :wink:
Jacob
Location: The northern forest with his flute and his thoughts

Post by Jacob »

Irania the sultry vixin.
Irania

Post by Irania »

Agreed.

And Jacobs was excellent as well. ^_^
Alkuurg

Post by Alkuurg »

I liked Skarsniks feasting on a Halfling RP.
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

I liked Aramehs Rp. We were lost in the Elder Shrine.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

fook !
allura caused such intense roleplay between stephen and her, my stomach was in knots and far worse knots then before the orc battle
Allura
Location: Bending my mind to crawl through perversions and riddles.

Post by Allura »

:D :D Stephen's RP was amazing tonight. Always good. :D

The orcs did a good job, too.

And of course, to my Taylor, my hero. I love your love.
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

I liked everyones Rp at the battle of Gra'able, Stephen, Gort and Gurog. And I loved Allura's... I dont find a liking inTaylors though.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

oh yes concerning the battle, i loved how i chased gort around for 20 minutes :P
Jon Childs

Post by Jon Childs »

Me and taylor rhad to keep chacing Gurog away. All he would do was run.
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

You didn't like it, because you don't know why taylor acts the way he does, Few people do. Infact, maybe only Allura, Mairead, and Kamik know. But i liked Allura's rp, and stephens was fine.

Wuv you too allura
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

I enjoy my roleplay at the company i work, they truely think im working, superb yes?
Greta Stolthus

Post by Greta Stolthus »

hehe I loved the RP of the orcs at the pillar....was kinda funny although I needed to get rid of them :P
Jon Childs

Post by Jon Childs »

Yes. What was that abot? The pillar warming?

I enjoyed Stephens, Arameh, Retlaks, Arists. Athians. Baldy thing's, Gorges, the starnge woman with a baby, the damn GM who was invisable. Actually I didnt like that invisable thing.
Greta Stolthus

Post by Greta Stolthus »

*chuckles* yeah yeah....strange woman with a baby...
Llama

Post by Llama »

Had one great RP session with Mazrian, and Eliza; and a few things thrown at my head... 't was fun...
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Zhauvalea and Stephen..great rivalry
And
Marie Tolong...(goes without saying, but)...superb as always.
Zhauvalea

Post by Zhauvalea »

You guys are too sweet. =)

Let's see.. Bailey is way too much fun to play with, and Aristeaus as well.

Jeremy and Marie are such a cute, warm couple and you can really feel that ingame.

Avareniah has a style of rp that's both very visual and at the same time very natural in a way that's hard to describe, and I dig that.

Stephen is both great as an enemy and as a friend. There's some people that you can only enjoy their rp one way or the other, but he's fun, either way.

(I still can't believe that Aristeaus' speech put me to sleep. =) But really, I've been low on sleep and I play Illarion from my bed on a laptop. It's only a matter of resting my head for a moment)
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

You fell asleep!! God damn i should go into politics!

And yes i would say ive enjoyed the roleplay lately,, but my hay goes to Stephanie. I havnt been threatened in many years :)
Skarskin
Location: Some idiot who spelt their name Skarskin instead of Skarsnik!

Post by Skarskin »

ive been generally enjoying Trom and Shifty's RP these past few days as its always fresh. :D
Allura
Location: Bending my mind to crawl through perversions and riddles.

Post by Allura »

Lol, I wondered why Z wasn't doing anything at the end of the meeting :P

Today, Derek Corydon did an excellent job of playing a pompous, ego-inflated... um... lord. :D Who can still take a tease. (Thank goodness, otherwise Allura'd be in jail)

And Ules... scores to Ules for awesome #me's and for fighting back against the wine that didn't like him. ;)