Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Retlak

Post by Retlak »

I agree, Arien was fantastic.
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

Nice that you don't loose your humor.
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

I had fun with Ayla after I killed the golem though it was short, I also had fun with Hagen at the Nordmark and while fighting gnolls. Also, had fun with Julius today especially when Arien yelled at you.
Shara Gumblin

Post by Shara Gumblin »

Anfala Atani wrote:Danke an Shara und auch an Guir natürlich - ich hoffe du hast das ganze unbeschadet überstanden - :D und zu werner sag ich lieber nichts :?
Stimmt nettes und schönes RP gewesen jeweils :-) immer wieder gerne hat wirklich riesigen spass gemacht :-) Dankeschön
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Erm, thanks to Magnus, Dain and Richard for Handling Grivijak's Death.

Richard is still a noob though...
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

thanks again for all, who visited nordmark on our marketday.

i had fun.
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

I enjoyed roleplaying the "hunt-for-the-undead-and-every-other-nasty-creature-game" with Jorokar today, as well as with all those others I spoke with in Greenbriar about the undead problem earlier. And ayla/Kaila who both tended to me.

Also, welldone to that man who was insane and nearly cut my arm off, that was really well done. :)

(Anthony Carthusiana, as I like to remind you all, is my name.)
Last edited by Bellringer on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

I enjoyed Pellandria today during treasure hunting, and the old woman *coughs* Aleytys *coughs* I also enjoyed attacking the whole town madly,a dn almost chopping off the man's arm. Was fun we have to do it again.
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

bellringer wrote:I enjoyed roleplaying the "hunt-for-the-undead-and-every-other-nasty-creature" today, as well as with all those others I spoke with in Greenbriar about the undead problem earlier.

Also, welldone to that man who was insane and nearly cut my arm off, that was really well done. :)

(Anthony Carthusiana, as I like to remind you all, is my name.)

Thank you too! Hope you had a nice Tea time ;)

Danke auch an Katarine... lustig und nett . wie immer! :)
Gemano *knuuuutsch* das war sooo schön... endlich mal wieder Zeit mit dir!
Mareda... und alle anderen am Feuer... Niya, meine schnucki kleine Elfe :)
Amras.... und Tusal... heute nur kurz, aber nett wie immer :)

DANKE!

Ach und Nalc... fast vergessen... den fast größenwahnsinnigen :P
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Danke an Saril, Kadiya und vor allem an Anfala, die mir wieder den abend versüßt hat^^ war echt klasse von euch drein, vielen dank!
Anfala Atani

Post by Anfala Atani »

Ich danke auch Kadiya und Saril war sehr spannend, wenn ich auch nicht allzuviel mitgekriegt habe und natürlich dir Guir - vielen Dank für das wunderbare Geschenk :lol: - ich pass gut drauf auf und gebs nicht mehr her und ich kenn da jemanden - der sich darüber ganz bestimmt genauso freuen wird!
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

Ich glaub ich schreib hier zu selten rein.
Also heute:

Pauschal alle in Varshikar, es kommt wirklich ein Gefühl von Leben rüber.
Besonderes Danke an Aleytis und an Gryphius, die zwei auf ganz unterschiedliche Art trauernden Chars.

War heute einer der Tage an denen es richtig Spaß gemacht hat den Lervo (alias Zinur/Rorak/Snind/"Topf") zu spielen.
Duncan MacGuillis

Post by Duncan MacGuillis »

Ich bedank mich bei nem ganz wunderbaren "Dottier",
Vielen Dank Daryia, hat wirklich viel Spass gemacht :D

..und auch den anderen, Glenna , dem Alten Drachen, dem "verirrten Wanderer", Amras und dem "Tswiebl"-Ork Danke schön :)
Dariya

Post by Dariya »

vielen lieben Dank an alle, die den Weg in die Mark gefunden haben ... hat irre Spaß gemacht: mein Lieblingsjarl (selbstredend), Scott (thank you, finally I got to know you ;) ), Glenna (junge, ich dachte, Dariya hätte ein loses Mundwerk *g*), Herr Bürgermeister *g*, Joasch, der grunzende Ork, Balthor ... und last but not least Duncan (*hüstel* ich bin kein Dottier, sondern 'ne Dottir *g*, aber wie auch immer, es war grossartig)

ich hoffe, der nächste Markttag wird nicht minder spaßig :D
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Varshikar is da Hit....

Really peeps, I can say all in all this was a wonderful day. Many thanks to all.
To name all is difficult, but Pellandria was magnificent today ( and NO you get her not :P )
Lervo/Katharine/Lacy/the *young* Richard and Gryphius . simply great.

All others too, really ! this is Illarion spirit

But the dot on the i was again Yussuf... :wink: I get inspired from your RP --- and now G'night all
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

Puh jaa Varshikar war wahrlich klasse heute und..hmm alle namen zusammen zu kriegen wird wahrlich schwer...in jedemfall dnake ich Aleytys, Pellandria, Sira, Mareda, Topf, Katarine, Thorin und ..nun einfach allen die dabei waren. Wenn ich jemanden vergessen habe, so seht es mir nach es ist spääät naja ok..eher früh und cih hundemüde nun....
:P :wink: :D
Sira Nightshade

Post by Sira Nightshade »

Zunächst einmal ein Dankeschön an alle in Varshikar... war ein toller Tag heute!

Special Thanks to:
Lacy
Pell
Mareda
und den GM, der unter anderem meine Kuh dazu verleitete, mein Versteck zu verraten und Lacy eine unverhoffte Tanzeinlage verschafft hat. Ich hab mich schlapp gelacht! :P :lol: :lol:
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Ayla, Anthony, the two children and the good man who didn't want to give out his name were the people standing out today among from many others.

Thanks.

Edit: Oh! Todd (was it Todd?) was fantastic too although short! :P
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I enjoyed Fianna. THANKS FIANNA ;)
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Ayla and Salin... I loved the snowfight, thank you. Julius, that was an interesting twist. :D
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

Had a great time RPing with Achae and Julius tonight, but my most of all incredible RP tonight was with Ayla, I loved how I stuck a book in your hands and said read me a story and you ended up with Little rabbit and farmer john, then added good morals to it! Do not steal ask nicely! ROFL
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Lots to thank today. XD

I want to give a thanks to the insane thief that Ayla has chased all day! Then to Kaila and Anthony for the brief moments later today. Also, thanks to "Raven" for the very interesting little turn of events. XD And after that... Thank you to Achae and Julius for the short but FUN snowball fight, even if Julius would never join. :P

But my biggest thanks goes to Jorokar (obviously) and Salin!

Jorokar was fantastic as ever with the ever cute RP between him and Ayla. And Salin was absolutely fantastic. From the beetle to the snowball fight to the totally impromptu story, I definitely got a chance to brush up on Ayla's parenting skills. She'll need them soon enough. ;) It was fantastic all around today. <3!

EDIT: #w And yes.. I surprised myself with the story of Little Rabbit and Farmer John. I should make children's book! "The moral of this story, children. Stealing gets you in trouble! Ask nicely and you will get what you want and even more!"
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Ayla, Dain, Fianna, Achae, random dude that was committing suicide and rubbing the blood on his face, and last but not least Salin.
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

Dain - scary and good as always.

The new guy that wanted the tools, sorry I don't remember your name. I hope you found what you needed.

That suicidal guy was indeed random.

And Julius - that was a surprise, but trying to leave Fianna alone with the suicidal guy? Not a good move. :wink:
Llama

Post by Llama »

Abeila... the adventurous halfling...

Amazing Roleplay that...
Katarine

Post by Katarine »

Rhakssah das war der Brüller!!! Danke!!!
Dalan Ginthor

Post by Dalan Ginthor »

Aleytys! Awesome!

<3
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Anthony
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Caecillianus Cathari and that boy with Jeremy the bottle-beetle.

:)

~Anthony.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

<3

Dalan, incredible sweet and awesome as usual