Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Drakon, for the past few days, and today.. we can say we went to Hellbriar and lived now, :twisted:

Oh and again, Drakon & Idrandal for the dungeon running.. :twisted:

And, Olaf's back in business, it seems.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Always enjoy chatting with Achae when jox has time...

Rymar, Drakon..had a good time yesterday.

Today, ORIOLI !! you proved yourself better than expected.. :twisted:

Rachel and Aelorn, Verdazar, Seregon, Dominic & Drathe...Great fun even though somewhat of a fiasco!! :?
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

Elvish meeting are always boring but seeing Aelorn back and the unexpected guest give some spice to it :P

Velisai's encounter was interesting, but the night with Olaf and Drakon was very fun, a good way to end a day ;)
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I wanted to Thank a few people for their Rp's and talks they had with Drakon.

Ranek, for answering a few questions Drakon had, and for sending a lizard to get his brother Olaf. Drakon was really unsure if he wanted to actually try his plan, he didn't want anyone to get hurt helping him.

Olaf, Yes we can say we been to Hellbriar and back. :twisted: , Drakon was truely greatful you were there. You showed Drakon what true friendship was when you agreed to take him there, even though there may have been many evils there. Thank you. Plus the dungeon run was really quite enjoyable and needed after the day they had. :D

Idrandal, The talks as always very enjoyable and the Elven Meeting was very nice. It was an honor to Drakon to be allow to sit and be part of it, he was sorry he had to leave in the middle (( RL Things needed to be taken care of )) but couldn't wait to return. Plus like Olaf the dungeon run was really quite enjoyable and needed after the day they had. :D

Lady Samara your talk with Slug' in the Library was so enjoyably, Drakon couldn't hold in the all the laugh he got from it. I have to say he really needed to laugh, I thank you "#me bows"

Slug' as mentioned about Drakon had a very enjoyable time in the Library, it was good watching him act and talk to Lady Samara. Very enjoyable, thank you. Drakon also wants to to thank you for the training he got before you rest, and please don't worry about Drakon stuff will happen when he trains it can't be helped. and thank you for being a good friend to him "#me pounds chest"

Rymar, sorry for the brief talk, Drakon would be honored to train with you. he just hadn't seen Slug' in a while and wanted to ask him about the robbery while he could and remembered.

Lady Orioli, sorry as well for the misunderstanding. A was said about to Rymar. Drakon wasn't trying to get rid of you but talk to talk to his friends about the robbery. you could have joined us as he said.

Lady Velisai, thank you for going with Drakon to go look for Saril. he was glad you did since you kept a level head and thought of a few things he didn't

Aelorn, Drakon looked for Saril with the help of Lady Velisai but could not find him. He hopes you found Saril and Rachael as well.

To all the Elves that where at the meeting and the others as well. It was an honor for Drakon to be at the meetiing and that you spoke in common so he could understand what was being said. Thank you.
Aelorn

Post by Aelorn »

I know it’s a bit delayed, but I was really tired yesterday.

Thanks to everyone involved in the blackmailing/kidnapping yesterday. That was very unexpected but awesome.

And special thanks to Rachael for the fun RP after that. :)
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

Yeh had real childish fun with Pella, Rymar, Artimer, Joxia, Verdazar. Thanks all.
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

More OOC than I've ever done at once (and felt rather uncomfortable about it), but it was necessary due to technical ignorance. Thanks, Azuros, for the great time!
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

I've really enjoyed Taliss, Alvis, Aeridor, Wild, Rhoden, Gerron, Verzadar, Indrandal and a whole host of others during the passing days. Thanks all, you really keep me playing. :)
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

I really enjoy the little fights with Drathe, he just can surround his char with an atmosphere that is in its own way simply unmatched.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I like to thank a few people for their rp and talks with Drakon.

Agnus, I want to thank you most of all for the rp and the talk that Lady Orioli and Drakon had with you, it was very enjoyable, Except for the part where Drakon lets just say never looked at you. :oops:. he is truely sorry and is glad there is no hard feelings, again he is very sorry.

Lady Joxia, I want to thank her for being so kind to Drakon, warning him about Eliza's wares last eve. The sword you gave him will work fine, thank you. He wanted a spare one in case he lost on of his. I also want to that her for a few rps he had with her, sorry they have been brief.

Slug', Drakon could never have asked for a better friend then you. You balance out who his friends are, without you he would have never seen some places or did things he would never try to do himself. the rp and conversations he has with you are always very enjoyable thank you.

Lady Orioli, The conversation with Agnus and Drakon was very enjoyable, :D except to where you pointed out Drakon's mistake. He felt so embarrassed, but you did try to comfort him even though you couldn't stop laughing about :D , he was just glad Agnus wasn't mad about it.

Lady Deleza, Glad to see you were well. Drakon enjoyed the spar, and the brief talk they had.

Lady Celdea, It was an honor for Drakon to meet you. He enjoyed the talk he had with you. And yes he was afraid of you because he does not know of you or what skills you possess.

Ranwyln, it was nice to see you, sorry for Drakon not talking to you much but his mind was on what happened with his mouth. he was greatful for the fish and shield you gave him. sorry we didn't talk much but the rate he was going last night, he didn't want to offend anyone else.

Drakon Gerwulf
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

War ein schöner Abend mit der Littlethorn Gang :D :P
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Nerwin und Pancho.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Thank you Alvis, the demon (it is nice to see a demon and not get ghosted :D ), Erick, and Ademar. My apologise to Ranek, and Joxini for the interrupted RP hopefully another time.
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Thanks to all involved with the demon appearance today!

Except for one bit of RP that just felt rather odd and/or unrealistic...

*Alvis is thrown aside, slumping to the ground all wounded and such*
*Demon starts running away*
*Everyone, even the druid, runs off after the demon and ignores the guy on the ground who, upon a cursory inspection, might seem a little under the weather*

Brilliant. :lol: It actually made my day thinking about it!
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Thrym wrote:Thanks to all involved with the demon appearance today!

Except for one bit of RP that just felt rather odd and/or unrealistic...

*Alvis is thrown aside, slumping to the ground all wounded and such*
*Demon starts running away*
*Everyone, even the druid, runs off after the demon and ignores the guy on the ground who, upon a cursory inspection, might seem a little under the weather*

Brilliant. :lol: It actually made my day thinking about it!
I guess Alvis missed the #me of the "druid" saying the demon was going to hurt someone else seeing Orioli and another standing near Alvis so went to see. *shrugs*

Anyway, it was an interesting concept.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Drakon, as always.. :D

Wulfgar's brother, Joxini :wink: Always a pleasure, and Achae, however brief the class was, :P
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I wish to thank the following people for the great rp and talks.

Saigwin, for the talk and rp you and Drakon had.

Lady Samara, for the brief talk and rp you had with Saigwin and Drakon.

Don, for the rp and for being so understanding when you were asked to leave for a while. During Saigwin's and Drakon's talk. Plus the few times we spared, he was sorry he didn't make the hunting trip and hope you and Ranwyln had the best of luck.

Ranwyln, sorry for the brief Rp and talk again. I hope one day soon when Drakon has some time he will have the chance to talk to and get to know you.

Ranek, the Rp and the talks are always enjoyable especially when Drakon knows he can rely on you to honest and neutral about all thing.

Agnus, for the rp and brief talks that you and Drakon had, especially at the end before saying good night. and for trusting him.

Lady Demelza, for the rp and brief talks you and Drakon had.

Idrandal, for taking the time to answer a few questions, and for the rp and talk you and Drakon had. he was glad he got to repay some of your kindness, last eve by bringing along someone you wanted to talk to. Its always been an honor to help you when he can. plus he is glad that the person accepted the position.

I also want to thank Lura Ballard and her husband for the brief rp as well.

And a Halfling Woman by the name of Shanika I think it was she was a bit puzzling but Drakon was Curious about her.

Drakon Gerwulf
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Danke an Pella, Saskia und vorher Tialdin
Aust

Post by Aust »

Thanks to Ba'ra the orc, and "The Mage of The River" ;) I really enjoyed our RP.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to thank a few people for their rp and talks with Drakon.

Agnus, all Drakon can say is he is so sorry. He is going to take a vow of silence around you. :oops: , but he had an enjoyable time talking to you.

Saigwin, the talk you, Agnus and Drakon had was enjoyable. Even though Drakon did get a little upset. and he does see your reason for the concern and understands why.

Rhoden, the talk you had with Drakon about your guild. was very informative. as he said you can count on his support if you need should need it. Until he has time to talk to you again.

Lady Demelza, Drakon is sorry he had only a few brief talks with you, you seemed to be a very hard worker. and very busy he didn't want to disturb you.

Lady Samara, for the brief talks as well with Drakon. he was finally glad he could meet your Husband.

Lady Velisai, for the brief talk.

Ranek, for the rp, the talks and for teaching Drakon a few new things. It is always enjoyable.

Drakon Gerwulf
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Velisai had a great time accusing you and being accused. :D
Blay

Post by Blay »

Danke an Celdea für den langen Abend, freu mich schon auf morgen ;)

~PO Kaira
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

Ein großer dank geht heute, wiedermal an Ashayen für das erstklassige RP.
Da sieht man mal wieder wie interessant doch mal schnöder Theorie Magie Unterricht werden kann :wink:
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Danke an Kaira, für den schönen Abend

An Pella und Saskia, war echt geil...nur für die Kleine nicht :D
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Och, so schnöde war der diesmal garnicht :wink: Ich danke Lacy für die toll-gespielte Stunde und das anschliessende Gespräch! Wurde mal Zeit für solch einen Schritt.
Velask

Post by Velask »

Thanks to all the brave warriors at the battle today.

I apologise for the less than inspiring roleplay that came from my end, my creativity was rather lacking today.

I hope you all enjoyed it none the less.

GM Velask.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Velask wrote:Thanks to all the brave warriors at the battle today.

I apologise for the less than inspiring roleplay that came from my end, my creativity was rather lacking today.

I hope you all enjoyed it none the less.

GM Velask.
It was good cheers!
Gerron Lavace

Post by Gerron Lavace »

The quest was awsome, thanks a lot.
Velisai

Post by Velisai »

It was a nice battle, thank you for the chance to face a greater demon.
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Great quest and battle. Loved all the remarks and of course
the chance to stand with the Temple on the battlefield again!

Everyone was fun and many were entertaining too!

Props to the GM The demon was exciting to fight.

The cute fairy was fun too.. you know who you are!