Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Post by Kyre » Sun May 24, 2015 8:08 pm

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

The games began at the start of the VBU, a time even though there may be disagreement among the towns... we could all get together for some friendly/not so friendly competition yet most came away with a feeling of accomplishment including meeting other characters that we may not have seen before. For those at the first day of the games this year...it was good to see all..thanks!

PO Kyre

Post by Matron » Fri May 29, 2015 7:06 am

Kira Lathai

Post by S'rrt » Fri May 29, 2015 11:43 am

Matron wrote:Kira Lathai

Post by Samantha Stoneridge » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:15 am

Had a wonderful time at the Hatching... even if the last egg did freeze my computer and nearly get Sam killed :p All the excitement, followed by some quiet conversation with Mister Azure in the kitchen. A great night. :)

Post by Kyre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:54 pm

The Games where two out of three royalty attended i.e. the Don and the Archmage, was confusing but a lot of fun. I think the most laughs I got personally was Oxi and Pierre shoving on each other to use the anvil though trying to steal some boards from Banduk was fun also. The egg hatching later was wonderful, thanks for that event Evie and it was great to roleplay with everyone :D

Post by Samantha Stoneridge » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:24 am

Snuck on for a bit and briefly caught Hew! Sam always loves seeing him, even when she's pretty sure he's insulting her... lol And her PO appreciates his patience with my randomly freezing computer.

Post by Hew Keenaxe » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:40 am

Samantha Stoneridge wrote:Snuck on for a bit and briefly caught Hew! Sam always loves seeing him, even when she's pretty sure he's insulting her... lol And her PO appreciates his patience with my randomly freezing computer.
It was very nice running into you. Sorry I was on my way out the door and only had five minutes to give. I am sure Hew will be glad to see you again "If'n ya has soom nana bread" And I never really noticed your freezes, maybe because my connection is so slow. :)

Post by Hew Keenaxe » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:58 am

Hew, unexpectantly ran into five he didnt want to see. We had a moment of conflict, combat and retreat, without anyone being ghosted. It was refreshing. Not that I am opposed to ghosting, it has very little meaning these days. Still, it was nice to RP with some that take RP over winning. It was nice to play with, instead of against. Thank you all for that, you know who you are.

Post by Samantha Stoneridge » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:18 am

Hew and Kira!!!! So sorry I had to get to bed :( But it was great fun with you two :)

Post by S'rrt » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Galmair Wall Builders Ltd

Post by Kira » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:42 pm

So.. A list of memorable RP moments from the past 2 weeks or so.
I'm quite sure I enjoyed every single one of you that Kira has met so far, so sorry if I forgot to mention anyone. Though since you all deserve a mention, no particular order, here goes:

S'rrt, the banter is always fun.

Teptoc, the depot chatting is enjoyable as always.

Evie & Samantha, both Kira and I found it pleasant with company while farming.

Evie & Uhuru, the sisters make for great entertainment.

Hew, an interesting character. Managing to leave both myself and Kira puzzled both times Kira has met him.

Everyone in Galmair during the games.

Riniao, Deanna, Teptoc. The expedition to the fortress was fun.

Sparring with Riniao and Vitus.

The expedition with Blue, Lilac, Deanna, Jacob, Banduk, Riniao and Rakaya. Go team elves!

The treasure hunt afterwards with Blue, Jacob, Rakaya and Teptoc.

The conversation with mirror-eating Jacob the quite-fat.

Post by Samantha Stoneridge » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:04 am

A nice ending to what started as a lonely day IG for Sam(and a bad day OOC for her PO). Got some good laughs out of Evie and Uhuru, and it was wonderful to catch up with Leon. Almost 2 years since I caught him IG last. Far too long, but worth the wait :)

Post by Uhuru » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 am

Samantha is great. Uhuru is just having issues with dwarves right now and that one in the smithy is no exception, NPC or not! Checking her iron ingots, the nerve! Had a couple of fun days in game too. People are fun, lets keep it up!

Post by Hew Keenaxe » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:17 am

Uhuru wrote:Samantha is great. Uhuru is just having issues with dwarves right now and that one in the smithy is no exception, NPC or not! Checking her iron ingots, the nerve! Had a couple of fun days in game too. People are fun, lets keep it up!
So glad I aint one of those dwarves.

Post by Uhuru » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:46 am

Hew Keenaxe wrote:
Uhuru wrote:Samantha is great. Uhuru is just having issues with dwarves right now and that one in the smithy is no exception, NPC or not! Checking her iron ingots, the nerve! Had a couple of fun days in game too. People are fun, lets keep it up!
So glad I aint one of those dwarves.
Aw, Hew, what can be said about you, you're the bestest!

Post by Samantha Stoneridge » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Stayed up too late and forgot to post a huge thank you to the whirlwind that moved Samantha after she accidentally changed her citizenship (huge lesson for the PO about keywords when trying to ask NPCs questions about cost lol). Evie, Pierre, Uhuru, and Artimer left her little time for regrets and second thoughts when they showed her how to move Galmair style... they certainly made her feel welcome though! An interesting end to a day full of great RP. It's going to take Sam a few weeks to figure out what just happened to her, but it was fun! :lol:

Post by Uhuru » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:07 pm

Ispaghul had me in stitches when Uhuru consulted him on a potential health condition. Poor Evie and Samantha! Oh man, that whole incident was a riot! Ispaghul it was a ton of fun!

Post by Kira » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:33 am

Hunting with Teptoc yesterday, as well as Jacob later in the evening. Sadly my internet decided to stop working in the middle of our RP Jacob, which is why I disappeared so suddenly.

Lia

Illarion e.V.: Support Member

Post by Lia » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Caldarion! War ein schöner Abend, lustig und....irgendwie auch interessant. :lol:

Developer

Post by Caldarion » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Tarias...a real man to real man. A real pub talk :D

Post by Uhuru » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:34 am

Great RP in Cadomyr with S'rrt, Evie, and Kira. Thanks guys.

Post by Samantha Stoneridge » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:22 am

Artimer... you have Sam's PO just as riveted as the char! Always great chatting with him IG :)

Post by Annabeth » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:58 pm

It was a positively delightful experience to attempt and communicate with Alerich in german, even though I hardly understand some of the words and sentences people say in it. Thanks google translate for the half asses translations I sometimesOkay maybe a little bit more than had to use. :D

@Alerich: Es hat Spaß gemacht zu quälen Sie mit meinem schlechten Deutsch

Post by Ultoris » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:48 am

Annabeth ich kann das nur zurückgeben und bedanke mich für deine Geduld und Mühe bei meinem nicht vorhanden Englisch .
Du warst die erste in all meinen Jahren im Spiel die nicht einfach weitergegangen ist .
Und auch vielen Dank an Banduk für sein Übersetzen ( und die Geschäfte ;) )

Post by Annabeth » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:25 pm

Teflons quest was definitely a highlight today. The shipmaster asking everyones weight really tickled my funnybone. :lol:

Post by Vern Kron » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:00 am

Thanks Teflon (and everyone else in attendance) of the quest today! It was really fun to see a new area!

Post by Kyre » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:43 am

I agree, today's quest of the islands was very interesting and fun...with a continuing riddle also! Thanks to everyone there and behind the scenes. :D

Post by rakust dorenstkzul » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:00 pm

enjoyed the sparring. even S'rrt's bad jokes

Post by Annabeth » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:54 pm

rakust dorenstkzul wrote:even S'rrt's bad jokes
Especially S'rrt's bad jokes! Those had me exhaling air through my nose louder than usual with amusement :D

Post by Uhuru » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:43 am

Nice RP with Kyre, Oxi, and Evie. Thanks!

Return to “General / Allgemeines (Player Forum)”