Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Jen

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

Post by Jen »

And the epic drama continues:
Drathe, Lono vs Sarai, Reena and Lyrica

I love all of you. This was beyond awesome :)
Jen

Post by Jen »

My newest shout out belongs entirely to Lafadiel and his constant effort to roleplay in English. I think people who never learned a second language can't grasp how terrifying it can be to write and talk in a non-native language. I remember the first time I was in Britain and I was too scared to open my mouth (PO Aristeaus can confirm), even though I spoke pretty decent English. Seeing Lafadiel throwing himself out there, playing in English to the best of his abilities and not being scared of making mistakes just amazes me every time <3 I love your RP. You are awesome!
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Jen wrote:My newest shout out belongs entirely to Lafadiel and his constant effort to roleplay in English. I think people who never learned a second language can't grasp how terrifying it can be to write and talk in a non-native language. I remember the first time I was in Britain and I was too scared to open my mouth (PO Aristeaus can confirm), even though I spoke pretty decent English. Seeing Lafadiel throwing himself out there, playing in English to the best of his abilities and not being scared of making mistakes just amazes me every time <3 I love your RP. You are awesome!
I second that! I love that guy!

And I'm also incredibly thankful to him, because I know players who have been speaking English longer and have an easier time with it and still avoid rp with me out of fear of looking silly. What Lafadiel does is not silly; it's amazing, and I take it as a gift every time I get to rp with him. His character is adorable too. =)
Lafadiel

Post by Lafadiel »

You both i like you to and i found it very sweet what you write here down :) It' make me happy to read this how you think ove my Rp and my Charackter.
I like you both very much and your rp how you Characters <3<3<3 *-*

And i hope that i can rp more with you both :D
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

I'm in the Lafadiel club too. He's fearless and it's nice to play with someone that really wants to play with others.
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

I don't post here too often but last night can't go without comment:

First of all, Lafadiel for reasons already mentioned.

Sarai: The hardest thing to do is be vulnerable. You threw yourself on a grenade last night. That's a burden players of antagonists are expected to do too often while the heroes refuse to lose because that's how it works on t.v. I look forward to round two after a period of winding down. Kudos.

Drathe: You're always a trip, man. I don't even have to waste words on this. Everyone knows you're great.

Serin and Hammerfaust: I'm totally curious what you two are up to. I look forward to finding out

Keva: We didn't get to rp much. I'm afraid I underestimated you as you got lost in the fold with the rest of the female mercs (they're all neat,don't get me wrong, but with so many angry female warriors running around at once it's hard for the individuals to outshine the group). I was pleasantly surprised by how layered the character is.

To the GMs: thank you for your responsiveness. I know I'm a needy player

Last but never least, Jennifer, who never has ceased to amaze me in all these ten years.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Since so many finally praise Lafadiel, let me hop on this horse, too.

Its a pleasure to RP with him, in german or in english. Lafadiel is a great Character. We should give the Kudo's to those players who make the effort to understand and play in a language they do not know well !!!
Lafadiel

Post by Lafadiel »

Allright i blushes now realy for all your lovly words over my Rp and my Character :) But I'am only can Rp so good because the players with they I'am Rp makes also so very good Rp :D i hope you understand what i mean with this.

I Thanks you alls and I will say again that i like it to Rp with you alls :) I have very much fun with all of the players and hope that i can give you in the future every time the fun to play with me and my Character's :)

Thanks Again i like you alls <3<3<3 And i wish all here long and much fun in Illarion

~ Po Lafadiel :D
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Aegohl wrote:

Keva: We didn't get to rp much. I'm afraid I underestimated you as you got lost in the fold with the rest of the female mercs (they're all neat,don't get me wrong, but with so many angry female warriors running around at once it's hard for the individuals to outshine the group). I was pleasantly surprised by how layered the character is.
Well what do you expect from the mastermind behind Azure LOL no but serious im on the lafa wagon as well awesome rp player he made me not so scared to talk to players speaking german.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

The past few days have been awesome. Sarai, Lafadiel, Finley... such great RP! Thank you all. :]
Marvellous

Post by Marvellous »

Thanks little Rainy pixie! Sure was a fun spontaneous quest! Lilac had a great time with everyone, Bob, Wolf, Blue, Drathe, Lafadiel(?), and so many more!
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

I have to say thanks to Merung and Beringer - I love our RP always.
Also the pixie from yesterday was so cute, and thx to Drathe and Azure, even if I think Drathe really underestimate Yridia :P
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Pia Castavari, interesting Character. And I am curious what lies in past for her :)
Pia

Post by Pia »

So am I. :wink: Wish I had more play time right now to get her involved in some trouble.

I always enjoy Aly's attitude and there must be a lot of interesting stories to tell. I hope we get to rp more soon.
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

I don't usually post here but I have to give a nod to Teptoc and his bidding war with Azure. Priceless. I'll be laughing about that all week. And I'm still laughing about the egg. :lol:
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Its cause its azure he will always make you go :o just ask aly. Which aly. I hope to see you this weekend azure and you are not through discussing carrots
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Azure Lynch wrote:Its cause its azure he will always make you go :o just ask aly. Which aly. I hope to see you this weekend azure and you are not through discussing carrots
:D :D Thx for let me laughing behind the screen whilst reading this Azure !! Its a crap day and a laugh raises the mood greatly :lol:
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

RP with the queen's relative/guest, Fooser, Starling and the brief bit with Lyrica around. Was quite fun!
Manron

Post by Manron »

Lafadiel :D ich persönlich glaub ja er is sadist :D

sehr nett gespielt :)
Lafadiel

Post by Lafadiel »

Ne du kein Sardist :D

Der hat deinen Arm gerettet aber hat mich auch viel spaß gemacht ;)
Poppy

Post by Poppy »

Rah'aktul - you scared Poppy quite a bit :D That was fun !
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Hew and Lafadiel - Kudos to both of you. I had tons of fun behind the screen :D

I was always wondering if we did put up a fight if we met Hew *lol* and it was pretty close :P
Lafadiel you did good with your english , no worries :)
Last edited by Alytys Lamar on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Lafadiel was awesome but he has had enough stroking by now. Aly, thanks! I was so bored before you showed up and wanted any RP, but yours was great. Made my day. :D
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Ohh, and you would lose. :wink:
Lafadiel

Post by Lafadiel »

Alytys Lamar and Hew you both was wonderful. Thanks for that Rollplay i has it really enjoyed. :)
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Azure was awesome tonight- and he did hold me IG far longer as I wanted to be :)
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

:twisted:
Davide

Post by Davide »

Finley, Lafadiel and Lono - even if Davide thinks Lono is a scumbag. He left before his hot temper was cooking overboard. :twisted:
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Davide wrote:Finley, Lafadiel and Lono - even if Davide thinks Lono is a scumbag. He left before his hot temper was cooking overboard. :twisted:
<3
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Today was just incredible fun.

Finley and Lafadiel are always fun to RP with, But holy hell Drathe - you are the man. Sorry for piercing a hole in your boot :twisted:
I laughed a lot - you guys are amazing.