Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Raina, Era, Leena, thank you for this awesome evening/night. :)
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Sarangeral, thanks for being such an annoying orc to an old dwarf :lol: .
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Had tons of fun with Ally, Era, and Tirrend tonight as Linden. You folks are wonderful, and have left a great impression on Linden the past few weeks. He'll probably be dreaming of Tirrend right around now ;)

Since I haven't posted in this topic in the longest time, I feel I should make up for it:

As Azuros I want to thank Cay and Aodh for medico/druid RP.
As Ademar I want to thank Kyre and Oxiana in particular, for consistent fun in Galmair.
As Linden, I again want to thank Era for several nights of fun dialogue.

It's wonderful to be playing again, even if my schedule limits the time I can do so.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

So good to see you back in game again! You were missed. Thanks in particular to Ademar and Oxi for lots of enjoyable evenings lately!

Darkwalker.. still scary and turning mean. :wink:
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

Great night back IG after nine days. Era was wonderful as always! Ally loves her, and it was great to have them talk as they always do as if Ally wasn't gone for a long time. Also, great conversation with Linden and Tirrend. Those two are meant for each other!
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Everyone at the tunnel meeting, had a lot of fun! Idra, no matter how brief I always enjoy seeing you. Ufe, Era has a soft spot for that old Dwarf, and sometimes I think he might have one for her... Raina for all the support she's given Era recently. Leena, Era is loving getting to know this char, such a sweet girl. Linden is always a pleasure to chat with, Era is really liking him and wondering why he hasn't been scared off yet. Ally, I missed you sooooooo much, sometimes I think she and Era are kindred spirits and Galmair may be in trouble! Oxi, for being Oxi and putting up with Era even when he doesn't understand her. And Tirrend... good to see you IG again and glad they had the chance to just sit and chat for a while. Era and I have both missed that goatee. :P
forty

Post by forty »

Eraisuithiel
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Drakon, Ally (and Natalia), Teptoc and last... but certainly not least Bronn. Thanks for an awesome evening... even if you did get me in trouble :P
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

The last couple nights have been great!

It was awesome meeting Athian! He had Ally utterly confused about the whole having multiple spouses.

It was also great meeting Kyre, however brief their conversation was during the chaos that was those two demons.

Also, a big thanks to Raina, Era, and Leena. You three are wonderful and Ally has missed you all!
Leena

Post by Leena »

Oxianna.... your reactions to the lady elves... you are in for so much - not sure about your comment " I need a man"..

and girls - hugs to you all for putting up with me

and Erin for being such a damn gentleman. Leena
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Thanks to everyone who Rped with Raina.

Special thanks to the following.

Sister Leena, Alessaina, Era, Deanna, Brother Jerem.

Mistress kyre, Mister Oxiana, Ufehdin, and King Tialdin.

Also the brothers mayham.
Shiba

Post by Shiba »

Deanna, Raina, Leena and Katharina! Great conversation <3
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

a little bit late:

:arrow:
1) the gm for the earthquake at Cadomyr -> GREAT :mrgreen:
2) special thanks to Athian (interesting investigation of the cave)
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Leena, Erin, Raina, Tak, Ufe, Anne, Simeon... and last, but certainly not least, Athian. Era almost feels like she met him for the first time again tonight. Thank you all for a wonderful night.

EDIT:Spoke too soon, thanks to Lafadiel and Tyan as well. Good to see you both.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Thanks to everyone who helped at the expedition. It was a very busy (slime everywhere!!) event. Altough I had a good time! Thanks again.

Later I catched several people at the depot in Galmair, and enjoyed that as well.

All the best, PO Sarangerel
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

Tonight has just started, and it has already been a great night of RP! Thank you to Raina for giving Ally the extra nudge she needed to fess up to the rest of her life story. Also a big thanks for all the advice you gave her so far tonight! She finally knows what she needs to do!

A big thanks to Leena! For running off and making Raina and Ally chase after her! The conversation is wonderful and enlightening! :D

Hope tonight continues to be great!
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Good to see Bronn IG, no mater how briefly. Ally, always fun. And Athian... wonderful as always. A bit late, but it was a pleasure meeting Jennivere as well, look forward to seeing her again.
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

A HUGE thank you to the marvelous Bronn. He thoroughly pissed Ally off within five minutes of talking, but managed to end things on a very interesting note. Bravo to making Ally take the reigns and do what she wants, instead of listening to wise ole me. :D But really, I can't wait to see where that whole situation goes!

I'd also like to thank Era and Athian for the enjoyable conversation up until she ran off. You two are wonderful.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Thanks to everyone who rped with Raina.

Have to agree, It was good finally hearing sister Alessaina's past, it adds more to the character, so thank for that.

Also Sister Leena, with her rp's it is always fun to rp with you and learn more about the character as well as getting Raina open up more to her about her past.

And sister Era, for coming to Raina's aid in helping Sister Leena.
forty

Post by forty »

Era, Mara, and Ally have been really rocking my world. Ufedhin, as always too, such a solid character.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Athian, thank you for the amazing RP tonight, and for leaving me wondering what my own char will do next.
Athian

Post by Athian »

TiaSarah wrote:Athian, thank you for the amazing RP tonight, and for leaving me wondering what my own char will do next.
You're welcome and thank you to^^ It has been quite fun the past few days. I'm also curious to see what Era does next. Hopefully it'll bring up some more opportunities to RP.

Also a thanks to all the other Galmair night owls I run into, during the evening/morning period. even the ones who fall asleep at their keyboards (you know who you are :wink: )
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

Athian wrote:
TiaSarah wrote:Athian, thank you for the amazing RP tonight, and for leaving me wondering what my own char will do next.
You're welcome and thank you to^^ It has been quite fun the past few days. I'm also curious to see what Era does next. Hopefully it'll bring up some more opportunities to RP.

Also a thanks to all the other Galmair night owls I run into, during the evening/morning period. even the ones who fall asleep at their keyboards (you know who you are :wink: )

I don't know what you're talking about.. :wink: I just get so tired. Sorry for falling asleep on both of you last night. I've been doing better about RP'ing leaving.

Thank you Athian, Era, and Bronn for the short time Ally spent with you three IG last night. :)
Leena

Post by Leena »

Sky - what an incredible musical performance - your imagery was astounding - you have a dedicated follower in Leena when ever you will perform again... you even softened Raina - hope we will see much more of you

Raina - amazing... didn't know you could rp such fun as we had last night - you are always there for me

and to all the others who have put up with Leena
forty

Post by forty »

Mara Era Ally Athian
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

Era, Bronn, Athian, Mara. You four rock. Ally enjoys all of your company. :)
Athian

Post by Athian »

Always good fun picking fun at Era during the evening. Talking about old Gobiath days really brings back memories. Except the ones where he threatened to kill her, lol so awkward a thing to forget. :lol:

Bronn for his timely and humorous interruptions as usual. The man makes a good entrance, what can i say.

Sammy for the Golem hunting earlier during the day. Sorry you had to do most the work but you had the bow after all. :wink:

And of course everyone else Ath ran into today that was nice enough to say hello, or just frown at me disapprovingly (you know who you are)
Leena

Post by Leena »

Tialdin,, you were amazing last night... twice.. your "newish" was perfect and your lesson well taught,, as for your surprise with Erin...I could not log out even thought I had to work in the morning. You are a king of rp - in both languages
Erin

Post by Erin »

I just thank...

Lea - for the nice talk on the fire, and your accompainment to Galmair, just hope it was not to confusing for you - great character, i did very enjoy the rp with you, hope there will follow more
Leena - i think i dont need to say mutch, you are great everytime
Tialdin - because i love dwarfs :mrgreen: and you amazed even me as a Player last night, Thank you!
Purple - Funny Lizzardguy!
Raina - for every short rp situation in the last days

A big Thank to every other short rp situation with chars i didnt bring up with names here or forget to mention
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Enjoyed the event last night, especially the troll, when he started counting the coins i started grinning like an idiot