Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alessaina

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

Post by Alessaina »

Thank you an interesting night IG. Era, I'm almost glad too! And Salathe, for asking about Ally's past and bandaging her head. Sorry for disconnecting!! Also another big thanks to Velin for the thought provoking talk. Ally has a few decisions she has to make soon. And last but not least, the short chat with Raina and then Leena. Always great to see you both!
Davien

Post by Davien »

Ally has been awesome to RP with and I am very interested to see what will become of her. Also, hope Velin can get some more RPs with Shiba for she is a very interesting character as well.
Leena

Post by Leena »

Erin you are such a gentleman - thank you for making Leena's night special - and Raina - who pushed her and Erin out "hunting" on their own. Leena
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

To many to list. but here goes. :)

Juliette, sister Shiba, Lizardman, and The scissor man.

Special thanks to following people.

sister Leena, Elynah, Erin. and the two who can't be mentioned :)
Erin

Post by Erin »

Erstmal ein dickes Dankeschön an Leomar, der dauernd Erins Problemchen ertragen muss obwohl er selber genug hätte. Wirklich ein ganz toller und interessanter Char! Erinnert mich irgendwie immer an einen anderen Char den ich mal kannte.

Auch ein grosses Dankeschön an Elynah (und tut mir echt selber super leid!)

Für das kurze aber sehr witzige Rp mit Ibiri & Shiba bei der ach so heldenhaften Skelett Tötung möcht ich mich auch noch bedanken!

Special thanks also to Leena & Raina for the emotional rp today.
Leena

Post by Leena »

what a night - many thanks to Erin - you are so hot, Raina - for being there and Juliette whom I just met and then to Oxiana I really hate inferior tools. Thanks for the help, Leena
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

I enjoyed the Cadomyrian people the last days very much. Especially Kreax'Ju, Lafadiel, Sammy, The Queen and Salathe. :mrgreen:
Shiba

Post by Shiba »

Teptoc, i love you. You are so hilarious and your RP is perfect! best apprentice a master could wish!
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

Great night last night IG with Raina, Era and Linden. And it was a surprise seeing Idrandal!!
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Enjoyed the tense moment in Galmair today, thanks Bronn and Mara. :wink: .
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

The last couple of days have been fun thanks for the rp's.

Juliette, sisters Leena, Alessaina, and Era :) , Erin, Oxiana, Mistress Kyre, Annabeth. the man in the workshop Linden, Idrandal. and everyone else I may have forgotten to mention.

it has been fun in game. :)
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Thanks to:

Jerem, Deanna, Erin, "Frank"
Last edited by Katharina Brightrim on Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Bronn, oxi, the don, hew, velin, purple
And a very special thanks to kraex, tyan and the gm who played zhambra for making my and annas day awesome :D
forty

Post by forty »

Damn system failure! A tense scene cut short by real life!
Thanks to all in order of appearance: Ufedhin, Mara, Annabeth, Don, Hew, Purple.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Past couple nights have been fun. Raina, Ally, Idra and Shiba, love how you bring out Era's mischievous side. Oxi, for rescuing her again and again, and being her victim from time to time. Linden, the char is a delight to get to know, Era and I both really hope to see more of him. The tension with Annabeth and Bronn has been interesting. Tyan and Salathe for the training and the wisdom. Ufe... well for always being Ufe, Era has a soft spot for the gruff old Dwarf. Same for Anne, Era's not sure why she loves her so much, but she does (even though she'd never dream of telling her). Tialdin, Jerem and ZZrracck have been fun to trade and chat with, even though Era has no idea about buying and selling. And last but certainly not least, Mara... thank you for the dance :P Galmair has been a most interesting place recently, I hope it continues.
forty

Post by forty »

Era, that is all.
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Idrandal, Raina, Era. All the tension at the smithy was interesting, and the chat with Raina afterwards, ending in Anna behaving a way I never thought she would.
Special mention to Tyan for making my morning as well, as if last night wasn't fun enough :D Really hope to see more of Tyan.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

A bit late, but someone had me up and IG until 3am... Had fun at the race yesterday. Thanks to everyone there. I'm glad Lafadiel had time to sit and talk for a while with Era afterwards, really enjoyed it. Idra, the dashing rogue :wink: just for being Idra and reminding Era of who she was and still is. Mara for being so patient, Antonius... you know why. And last, but certainly not least, Bronn. Thanks for always leaving me unsure if she wants to slap him or laugh. I'm sure she'll do both eventually... multiple times.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

William, sad but good to see your char... I love the consistent way you play him, thanks for the bitter sweet roleplay of late. Raina, you have had the PO in stitches.. great ideas, thanks! Oxi.. what can I say, not near as exciting without him there, couldn't do without him! Ufedhin, also sad but interesting roleplay. Velin ( I hope I spelled that name right ) she started out angry but you had her hooked :wink: thanks! The Proctor Friedolin Brunsberg, brilliant! Leena, so sweet.. Kyre will have to work on that, Ademar...always a pleasure to see him. Lafadiel.. short but surprising, thanks again!
forty

Post by forty »

Mara, Era.
Rakaya

Post by Rakaya »

Danke an Irmorom und Nargun
an Jerem, Grim und Tialdin
war kurz aber lustig und interessant
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

The fortune teller was a fun encounter. Looking forwards to when your minion will see the fortune come true, Revan. Will be fun to see what outcome you have in mind. :D Even if it perhaps just ends up with her fishing? :P
Idrandal, Lafadiel, Purple and everyone else Anna met today. T'was fun. :)
Revan

Post by Revan »

Thank you all for bearing with a few hiccups, not of my own doing I assure you, I hope more people will come and talk to the fortune teller! Annabeth I look forward to the rendezvous. Great job all those that attended.
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Absolutely stunned. Such unexpected turns. And the ending, I was really not prepared for that! Revan you just turned a uneventful day into an exciting one :D
Leena

Post by Leena »

Amazing night - first with Krye and Oxiana - then Raina and Erin - the two brothers blue and red you were hilarious - love the hat - thanks for the encounter -
forty

Post by forty »

Annabeth rocking out. Learn to sing along!
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Many many laughs at the Cadomyr gates thank you all ,thats why Illarion is so much fun you can never predict what might happen :lol: .
Onyxx

Post by Onyxx »

Enjoying EVERY quest so far. I LOVED everyone who roleplayed with;

The Bear
Zhack Albern
Blue Brother
Creature in the Bottle
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Linden and Bronn, good to see you both again. Sorry my internet kicking me out every 30 seconds ended it. :( Guess I'll give up and go to bed early tonight.
forty

Post by forty »

Aw, i had many things in store. Good night!