Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alessaina

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

Post by Alessaina »

Thank you! :D
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Thanks to Idrandal, Alessaina and Mara for giving Era and Liam their first bit of RP in the VBU. Comforting to see a familiar face. :) Even if it was someone as unpredictable as Idra :P
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Thanks to all who have Rped with Raina. I had a lot of fun.

Special thanks go to.

Leena, Alessaina, for their always fun rp's. Also Oxiana for the break in Galmair.

Also for the very fun bug testing. even though it was suppose to be serious it so much fun. :lol:

The gm involved you added to it thanks for the fun and hope catch you in game. Thanks.

Also to Goddess Katharina :lol: , she is always ready to get in to trouble with Raina even when a problem is already started..

And a big thank you and good to see you again. to Rachael,
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

Was a fun night in Illa! And has been the last ones.

Thanks to Kathy, Bronn and Era for the fun rps in the last days.
Special thanks for Mara and that great RP the day in the farmlands, was the first time in very long I made an effort to play Idra right.

And kudos to our new adquisition: Alessaina! I hadn't found a noob that rps so well and so interestingly in a veery long time :D
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

:oops:

I used to play years ago back in '05 and '06. But thank you!

This is really general, considering Alessaina has met so many people in the last few weeks, so if I missed a name or two, I'm sincerely sorry.

Thanks to Raina, Katharina, Leena, Deanna, Idrandal, Bronn, Mara, Nyrikki, Oxiana, uh... and everyone else that Ally has had small conversations with.
Thanks for making my return to Illa wonderful and fun! I can't wait to see where things end up!

You guys rock and are awesome! :D
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

The whole bunch of players which took place in the Runewick Quest today. Also a big thank you to the GM. Was very funny and a real adventure.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Shiba und Elyna und Jerem.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Good to see Uffe again, even if poor Era is perplexed by all this talk of slime.

EDIT: Glad I gave into the urge to get IG again tonight. Had a wonderful time on the tour with Bronn, Ally and Mara. Tirry was a pleasant surprise. And meeting the Don was worth the "It's an hour after bed time, are you EVER coming to bed??" looks from my fiance. Thanks to everyone!
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

What a fireworks today! Pew pew pew! Thanks for the Mas-event to all attendands.

Furthermore I want to say that I really enjoy the Galmarian setting, with all it's Chars. The Gms behind the leading figures... and all the people who make their thing. Today: Ufedhin, Oxiana, Kyre, Idrandal, Gerron and Andreas as well. Of course not to forget our long term guest S'rrt who does his best not to get drown in the swamp of Don's wealth (like we all do).
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

Huge shout out to everyone who rp'ed with Alessaina the last two days: Raina, Idrandal, Bronn, Mara, Era, Leena, Vinthus, and several others! :D
Leena

Post by Leena »

Awesome time at the bridge to Runewick during the attack - great to see so many people coming to help - special thanks to my sisters Alessaina and Raina - and it was a big pleasure to meet that handsome - red headed elf Vinthus - hope to see more of you. Leena
forty

Post by forty »

Era, Alessaina, Ufedhin, Mara, and the usual Galmair crew.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

I always like playing angry salathe, makes me miss playing Behemoth. Enjoyed the meeting and the failures at Letma =)
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Galmair! all the Players and Gm's Teflon and Semtex a ton o' fun over the last days thank you all :lol:
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Ufedhin wrote:Galmair! all the Players and Gm's Teflon and Semtex a ton o' fun over the last days thank you all :lol:
Galmair is definitely the place to be :wink: thanks to all the players that make it what it is, also thanks to the GM's.

Drathe, good to see you in game again!
forty

Post by forty »

Caliya Gesse. Thank you.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Such a busy day at the infirmary! Thanks to Cay, Azuros, Aodh and S'rrt. Great to see familiar faces, and even better to meet some new.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

To Kyre and Oxi ,great fun...thank you both.
Davien

Post by Davien »

Um Everyone?

Kyre
Oxiana
Ufedhin
Leena
Raina
Ademar

Thanks for your patience in some areas (like finding me). Also I know there was a lot of whispering, but I wasn't expecting that man people to show up. Hope I gave you guys something a little different. Honestly, I was kind of scared of my character as a PO by the way everyone was acting, lol. Also Kyre and Oxiana that was such a great give and take RP!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Oxiana-great fun with her brother.
Ufedhin-amazing how a simple cough can make a player laugh.
Leena-hope to see more of you.
Raina-always good to see.. and great questions
Ademar-*drags him to Galmair also*
Daywalker.. since Davien is gone. I kind of like that new char btw. :wink:

I can see a lot of good RP coming from this also. Thanks to everyone!
Last edited by Kyre on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Ufedhin and Kyre are brilliant on every occasion and I'm really looking forward to seeing where things go with them.

Tonight was really great for something a little different though...
Davien, Kyre, Ufedhin, Leena, Raina, Ademar - big thank you to you all but especially Davien and Kyre for screwing Oxi's head up well and truly :twisted:
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

I have to agree it was very fun even the whispers and the spur of the moment things.

Have to say hands down was very interesting and very fun.

Davien, you make it very interesting without going over the top with it that makes it so fun. you work with what happens and make it work. :)

Sister Leena, for her always good Rp's and well played fears and concerns about people and things. even after when they talked she made everyone concerned making everyone hunt for her.

Mister Oxiana, Always fun to rp with you...always something new you bring to the table.

Mistress Kyre, For being her. and her fun and good rp's...More can be said but it is best left in game. :D

mister Ufedhin, Always hiding for a Dwarf he is more elven in his skills..was fun.

I think it was mister Ademar, forgive me for not knowing your name. had fun with the little whisper and him looking after Raina.

Our Cadomyr brother for his help in searching for sister.

And a special thank you to.

Sister Alessaina for her helping Raina through her toughest moment yet.

and again

Sister Leena for the talk and everything after..
forty

Post by forty »

I have to make a note. Nominating someone for RP i liked does not necessarily mean I had a character befriend or socialize with the nominee.
Hence, i have to mention Kyre. While intrigueing, she certainly pays no mind to those who never give her blood, which freaks my character right the hell out, i have to say. That ability to totally and coldly ignore all non-donors really paints an inhuman creature.

So, as weird as this may sound kudos to Kyre for being completely appauling and irritating, because honestly, no sarcasm, it takes some talent to be that much of an arrogant wench. She never fails to anger me. :mrgreen: :lol:

i have not figured out if she is a villain or not yet, but a blood witch can't bode anything good.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

I agree.. you don't have to socialize, just converse. It has been especially interesting and fun to not so much irritate (well maybe a little), but keep Bronn guessing, as a blood witch of Nargun would do. :twisted:

As far as not figuring her out, good! :D
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Sarangerel, Bronn, Ally, Ufe, Tyan, and a very special thanks to Hannah and Jack.... Glad I decided to tag along for the training...
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

Agreed.^

Thank you to Hannah (and the gm controlling her, and also thanks for the DW references), Bronn, and Era for the most interesting conversation about bones, turtles, exploding dogs, blood magic, prostitutes, possession, and Sarangerel.

Thank you to Sarangerel. It was nice to meet you, even though Ally couldn't make any boots or gloves for you. Or any food with meat.

Thank you to Tyan. It was nice to meet you as well. Interesting conversation, despite the fact that he irritates Ally.

Thank you to Raina. She is amazing. :)

Thank you to Idrandal. Enough said.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

As always had fun with the sisters.

Sister Leena, and sister Alessaina, Even though we got beat up a few times it was always fun.

The little meeting in Runewick.

Mergun, brother Nik, and sister Shiba..as well as mister Tyan , sister Deanna. and Sisters Leena and Alessaina.

Thanks for the always fun Rp's everyone.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Good to see you again Brer! :D
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Glad to have bumped into you too Kyre :)
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Pyrrho wrote:Glad to have bumped into you too Kyre :)
you aren't brer

who took over his account