Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

a big thank you to everyone involved in Sere's near death today, especially those at the hospital. Let's hope he learns a thing or two about insulting orcs..... Oh who am I kidding? *sigh*
Triton

Post by Triton »

Danke an die kleine Elfe die den Samen der Wüstenblume genommen hat.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Thanks to everyone who S'rrt has been with. Everyone's RP is great but the people who have struck me to most are Shandra, Yanindra, Leon, Antiochus, Seredoc, Samuel and Leva.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Daisy, and that Jimmy character last night. Totally hilarious.
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Ein riesiges Dankeschön an Ashayen für das wundervolle Wiedereinstiegs-RP heute in Bane!
Und natürlich auch der Wache (Name hab ich leider nicht, ich hoff derjenige weiß, wer gemeint ist), die da so unverhofft und mit perfektem Timing aufgetaucht ist und mich bzw. meinen Char ganz schön ins Schwitzen gebracht hat. Das wär ja was gewesen... Ein Tag zurück und gleich Knast *lach* Noch mal Glück gehabt. :D
Hatte ganz vergessen, wie viel Spass es machen kann!
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Today: Irania, Athian, and Arcia. Totally fun times! I haven't stayed up this late for Illa in ages.
Titia

Post by Titia »

Last night I had loads of fun with Eyda! I thought she is a madwoman during the confusing chat but luckily that got resolved. *snickers* Thanks for letting me rob her after the first try of doing so got kinda ruined. :D So, thumbs up that you made my first day so positive. :wink:
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Titia wrote:Last night I had loads of fun with Eyda! I thought she is a madwoman during the confusing chat but luckily that got resolved. *snickers* Thanks for letting me rob her after the first try of doing so got kinda ruined. :D So, thumbs up that you made my first day so positive. :wink:
Well, it was my pleasure! I really enjoyed the whole scene, was laughing tears at certain points. And I loved your attempt of pickpocket. So clever and skilled. Such a well-played cutpurse deserved some success and after all my char didn't even notice being tricked :wink: Looking foward meet you again.
Felbion Lijawyn

Post by Felbion Lijawyn »

I had some lovely RP with Leva and Iris tonight, though the one with Leva was a bit short.

Thanks to you two <3
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

from this friday: Giiby and the fishing lady :) and todaaay the lizard who's name is a bit hard for me to remember, AND of course the Game Master(s) especially the talking pig :D good thing i noticed the oink oink and snort...you were about 3 button clicks away from a beating..or my character was..heh..awesome day..now food. and ilaheroin later tonight :)
Zehshirr

Post by Zehshirr »

The pging noob lizard=zehshirr! Enjoyed Turga as the halfling sacrifice and also zehshirr

Sirith, short but fun RP.

favourite for the day has to go to Ibiri though.. you is tops.
Estelwen

Post by Estelwen »

Garett, Tolman and Shandra, fab rp :)
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Zehshirr wrote:The pging noob lizard=zehshirr! Enjoyed Turga as the halfling sacrifice and also zehshirr

Sirith, short but fun RP.

favourite for the day has to go to Ibiri though.. you is tops.
my character was a halfling sacrifice...? eh?
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

The elfess and the halfling woman at the oil press. really enjoyed the conversation about men, and of course a thanks to our "specimens" Stef and Brian :) Also Slug, even if you were trying to get Stef to use Era as a pin cushion lol. Thanks for all the laughs tonight guys, I really needed it.
Apple

Post by Apple »

TiaSarah wrote:The elfess and the halfling woman at the oil press. really enjoyed the conversation about men, and of course a thanks to our "specimens" Stef and Brian :)
Thank you too Era! From both the Elfess and the Halfling woman: We had some good laughs, very happy you enjoyed it!
Also many thanks to the 'speci-mens' and Hew for adding his bearded view :P
Thanks to Tellin and Jaelle today for some further educating conversation and laughs about Elfies. To be continued ;)
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

Fianna, SO NICE to see you in game.. you still RP fantastic by the way :D
Mi'ali Rua' Tae

Post by Mi'ali Rua' Tae »

~ Caynwyn & Felix great as usual (over-achievers!:), the dwarf that i think dry humped my leg (sorry i didn't get your name), the elfess who did give her name but I forgot :( & last and certaintly not least Shandra, I laughed my ass off for over an hour, great RP. Thanks everyone, it was good to meet you all with my new char...
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

Mi'ali Rua' Tae wrote:~ Caynwyn & Felix great as usual (over-achievers!:), the dwarf that i think dry humped my leg (sorry i didn't get your name), the elfess who did give her name but I forgot :( & last and certaintly not least Shandra, I laughed my ass off for over an hour, great RP. Thanks everyone, it was good to meet you all with my new char...
I kept trying and never did catch your name, but remember the dwarf (Bear) and the elfess trying to hit him with a piece of pork! Thanks to Shandra and especially to Felix for always interesting RP :D
Seylim

Post by Seylim »

Deanna vielen dank, war ein schönes Rp

#Der Verwirrte#
Matron

Post by Matron »

Thanks to Zehshirr for singing to me while I was in the graveyard trying to PG.
Zehshirr

Post by Zehshirr »

Pleasure!
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Had some fun in Bane tonite.
Era
Samuel
Hew
Shandra
Agonia
Zach
Morty
and later even Zesshir if only briefly..

<<<333
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Good to see you again Ori, always fun... All the ones listed above and Whisper too... loved the demonstration... Era has got to convince Sere that a wraith would make a nice butler...
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

The elves, Orioli, and Hew and that dude who's name I've never gotten, and Zach, all in Bane.

Sam had fun. :P
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Deep bows to Jaelle, Felix, Antiochus, Cay (even though we RP very little together but yours looks swell from afar), Seredoc, Belessar, Magnus, Mia, Iris and of course Lura for their great RP.
Belessar

Post by Belessar »

Hey! Great to know you're back, Ori! Even if our schedules dont match that much, so I haven't seen you for eons.
Zehshirr

Post by Zehshirr »

Todays rp with Jefferson was epic.

EPIC
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Shandra.

Sam's had fun.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Despite my slow connection and lagging today, enjoyed Devea's rp. Same goes for yesterday!
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Very nice RP from everyone at the "party" today, thanks to Jefferson, Anti, Starling, Davien, Dom, Slug, Jaelle, Athian, some panther, and a stray halfling. :wink: